the thread about nothing...

would eat :evil:

where is rob? i want to hate on him

Precisely picking out and sorting the long list of girl pics he will post next. 

arms are to short to box with god

The mental ****** is going to come in here crying about everyone slurping him up, he'll use the same tired gifs because he's un-original

Last edited:
Man i'm cutting it close with my expenses lately gotta chill with my spending but I'm still going to hang with this girl friday :D

I have cash in other areas but I hate using it, plus i'm trying to save for a tattoo in a couple of weeks

me too, I hate using my credit card :smh: and I'm saving up for my trip at the same time.
What are you going to get? I want to get tatted up in Japan so bad :lol: but I feel like I haven't earned it

The mental ****** is going to come in here crying about everyone slurping him up, he'll use the same tired gifs because he's un-original
Damn bro,you like me to suck me you ******g jackass and screw the jackass who repped this.Damn bro,I don't get why you're obsessed with me.
Did I smash your mom or something?Jeebus Christ,you're such a herb.
mental ******,mental ******,mental ****** ish it's getting old btw.

Last edited:
Man i'm cutting it close with my expenses lately gotta chill with my spending but I'm still going to hang with this girl friday
happy.gif
hey, jessie wants to see you on fri............nevermind, i see you already made plans.

Back
Top Bottom