the thread about nothing...

Dude I randomly called you that one time and you cry about it every time I called you that. It's pretty hilarious I can ruffle your feathers over the internet with 2 words. You must have a lot of broken xbox controllers huh?

No wait you're really this guy huh?

My ***,you've been using it randomly over the month now.Like I said,did I ever insulted you?

rob I love you, and I'm sure the TAN loves you...it's not that serious. Reps don't matter and I'm sure that you are an intellectual juggernaut. Sorry for any time I might have offended you.

Franc, Ox and maybe thadocta we should all hangout sometime you seem like great guys :nerd:
i'm in 
nthat.gif

we gotta see when franc road trips it down here.

He's from nor cal right?

cen cal ftw

Bring some strawberries before you come down

how about you and simpin blue join us :evil:
ehhhhhh, I think I have plans then...

I'll wear a suit for you :wink:

rob I love you, and I'm sure the TAN loves you...it's not that serious. Reps don't matter and I'm sure that you are an intellectual juggernaut. Sorry for any time I might have offended you.
The only thing I have against the rep system is some people are afraid to quote it.If we were on yuku still,people would
quote it and be like :smokin :pimp: :lol: but noooooooooo.

Last edited:
I'll wear a suit for you :wink:
:lol: :evil:
I'll think about it, it has to be sometime in late spring/summer tho...

Ya you'll be freezing cause of the weather difference, we'll be in shorts you'll probably have a parka on

wats meattspin.com? :lol: u wierd brahh

I know that's probably saved as one of your favorites huh? :lol:

no im srs ive never heard of it :rolleyes

Ok look it up then walk away for 30 seconds then come back and see how long you can last, it's mind blowing

Back
Top Bottom