the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Monday got a raise and promotion, Tuesday finally got the yambs from my girl for the first time, GIF ME UP BROS!!!!!!!!
tumblr_lpc3irD2MT1qb6qc0.gif
tumblr_m51mid8f6O1rnvouw.gif
tumblr_m3k5sueZCY1qbx51ho1_250.gif

tumblr_m68rfxc7P81ruco1to1_250.gif
tumblr_m68rfxc7P81ruco1to2_250.gif

tumblr_m68qyaKAs21qldtw8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5xo9h5X3E1qgfdhto1_500.gif

tumblr_m67228Upkb1qazkdco1_500.gif

tumblr_m6ajfeR0rA1qm4y9xo1_500.gif

Fuuu it's 95 out. So that means my kitchen at work will be at least 100 something. Bout to lose weight today. It's messed up they won't put AC in the kitchen
laugh.gif

anybody watch Georidie Shore? The season 3 premiere was last night
It's way better than Jersey Shore imo, definitely better than the last 3 seasons
less scripted feel and way more raw
American TV is prudish compare to the UK

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

It's way better than Jersey Shore imo, definitely better than the last 3 seasons

the &*#$ hut
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damn its me

the &*#$ hut
pimp.gif

Gaz is that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by toine2983

New season of Real World starts tonight, surprise there wasn't a thread made for it.

The last good season of Real World was Las Vegas with LeRoy, Big Mike, Nany, Naomi, Dustin and co.

So many lulz that season and the thread for it was comedy.
laugh.gif
That was the first bad season...

First bad season?

I take it you didn't watch the Key West season or that god awful Brooklyn season from a few years ago?
sick.gif

1st RW season I didn't finish.

New season of Real World starts tonight, surprise there wasn't a thread made for it.

The last good season of Real World was Las Vegas with LeRoy, Big Mike, Nany, Naomi, Dustin and co.

laugh.gif

First bad season?

I take it you didn't watch the Key West season or that god awful Brooklyn season from a few years ago?
sick.gif

You must be talking about the second Vegas season.

laugh.gif
Boy I been off that by then, I was talking about the first Vegas season.

OG Miami > OG Hawaii >>> Everything else

Speaking of, MTV needs to bring back Road Rules. How do they have RR/RW challenges when Road Rules stopped damn near 20 years ago?

laugh.gif

First bad season?

sick.gif

For me it went to hell after Philadelphia
everything after that
sick.gif

Originally Posted by damn its me

the &*#$ hut
pimp.gif

Gaz is that dude
pimp.gif

what network is this on?

Originally Posted by alan713

This is exactly how I feel when I saw the kid that said I wasn't cool for not cutting school in high school working at McDonald's this morning.
I laughed, but that's pretty petty. I don't think him cutting school is the reason he's at McDonalds. Me and my boys didn't go to school like we had already graduated. We only came to school on Fridays during football season. After that, it was a wrap. On Thursdays teachers would say they'd see us on Tuesdays. 

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

^
laugh.gif
yeah same thing happend. the tumblr link.

I was looking for poutine in socal grub thread (after watching epic meal time too many times I've always wanted to try) & someone posted this

Soleil in LA

l.jpg

WILL DESTROY SOON
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

^
laugh.gif
yeah same thing happend. the tumblr link.

I was looking for poutine in socal grub thread (after watching epic meal time too many times I've always wanted to try) & someone posted this

Soleil in LA

l.jpg

WILL DESTROY SOON
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Damn, I need those in my life, all of them

Originally Posted by cord15

This is exactly how I feel when I saw the kid that said I wasn't cool for not cutting school in high school working at McDonald's this morning.
I laughed, but that's pretty petty. I don't think him cutting school is the reason he's at McDonalds. Me and my boys didn't go to school like we had already graduated. We only came to school on Fridays during football season. After that, it was a wrap. On Thursdays teachers would say they'd see us on Tuesdays.�

Man, I was a freshman he clowned me for going to class. Senior year, I didn't care about anything, haha. I didn't care who cut and who didn't, its the fact that he thought it was cool to cut school and he never graduated.

Man, I was a freshman he clowned me for going to class. Senior year, I didn't care about anything, haha. I didn't care who cut and who didn't, its the fact that he thought it was cool to cut school and he never graduated.

I get you. I'm just talking. 

Originally Posted by cbass625

How does one become a car salesman?? Would I just walk in to a dealership and ask for an application? Is it easier to know someone? What if I don't know much about cars?
This was a random thought I had on my way home from work.

Anyone else feel they do their best thinking when they are driving alone whether its to work or somewhere else?
i was at the dealer yesterday for a regular service and in the mean time i was checkin out some new whips but i didnt tell the salesman that i told him ima buy in cash and that i just wanna test the car to see if its worth it. so i basically just wasted like an hour of his time. but i had fun 
laugh.gif

I'm the only person of color at my job , I swear Ina go off on these ninjas one day, I hate all that sarcastic #%%+ , talking to me like im stupid naw we don't play that

Back
Top Bottom