the thread about nothing...

:rofl: at WATER not knowing what an ipod classic is. To me, it's the best one. I have so much music it's not even funny. My 80 gig got messed up. Might cop a new one. I almost filled up the 80g too :smh:

i copped a 120 gig classic for 80 off craigslit. only thing i hate is looking for a specific song and lookin thru thousands unable to search smh
Your iTunes isnt organized? For shame. If it was you wouldnt have this problem.
noo i forget which album its on but i remember the name and gucci mane has like 20-30 mixtapes that i have so im not about to look on each mixtape for the specific song

roll.gif
at WATER not knowing what an ipod classic is. To me, it's the best one. I have so much music it's not even funny. My 80 gig got messed up. Might cop a new one. I almost filled up the 80g too
mean.gif
I used to think I'd never be able to fill a 32 GB ipod up, and now look

55d83bf3_ScreenShot2013-07-18at12.02.05AM.png

Last edited:
I still remember when I got the 1st gen black Nano on release day :lol:

thought I was sooooo cool

then the recall on that 2 years ago was :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

got a new Nano

and then I gave it to my ex :frown: :frown: :frown: :stoneface:

|I

Last edited by a moderator:
NT is back 
But Young WATER, NT never left! It's always been and will forever be...NT is not a thing, an object that can be misplaced or forgotten! No! Young WATER NT is a place, it exists in the ether of life, a marvelous exchange of  thoughts and ideas...dreams, hopes, tragedies, experiences, loves, and hates! That is what NT is!

Young WATER in your life you will come across trolls, and bots. Some of which will make you wonder wether NT is really worth it. Whether, it is necessary to...refresh the TAN, or post in the thread about yambs. Young WATER, don't let them bring you down! Your torrents are too strong, your flow too impeccable. A troll cannot contain you, why even the nimbus clouds where zeus resides cannot contain you! Rain! Yes RAIN down WATER!!! Quench the parched encampments of bedouins and long lost tribes of the inca. The lions in the serenghetti await your enthralling showers, gorrillas stand erect in the congo awaiting your mists!!! 

Rain free young WATER, let no man impede you...let the water drops from your downpour rustle the leaves of quiet jungles. The eagle will cry, the squirrel willl fly...and you will forever be....

WATER!

**CUE OUTRO MUSIC**

Last edited:
how many magna carta albums do you have in that thing? like 5?
:lol: Just the one, but the new itunes is so annoying to use

I'm afraid a 160 gb won't be enough

especially if I can get it to play lossless/flac
I doubt I will ever get that close unless I live to be like 80.

The BB code editor doesnt have the Line post thing that I like to use. They need ot add it.

@antidope i wasn't serious.. i forgot to put not srs
:lol: I was getting ready to PM you too. The thirst is real. Guess its off to Craigslist, even though thats the place I hate buying stuff from the most. I might take that leap though, eBay buyer favoritism is giving me confidence.

Last edited:
If your a dirt bag, your a dirt bag regardless.

Not drinking at "7" or when it's sun out isn't gonna make you any less of one.

Sounding like females on some "well it was only in the butt so it doesn't count"

Making up rules for justification

so there's no too early?

pic of you drinking tomorrow at 7am :nerd:

im thinking of getting a classic myself and attaching the bluetooth adapter so i can jam in the whip but thats gonna run like 2-300 :x

unless i get it used :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom