the thread about nothing...

Truth or dare with dudes, huh WATER? I once had a co worker at NTNY that used to bug out because we were so bored. One day he went around the basement and said this exact phrase, "ayo forreal tell the truth, how big is your **** on a good day?" At first I was like wtf are you asking me this for? :lol:, but he kept doing it until we gave an honest answer. It's funnier in real life, but I don't think it translates to this board. We don't need that :lol:

Im not sure if its good or bad but on a random day that would probably fly in here :lol: :smh:

I can't front, that **** used to be funny as hell. Homoerotic humor has it's place some days :rofl:

i started arrested development last night.. kind of meh so far.. i'm only like 5 episodes in tho

Last edited:
I dare shoecheek to show us dem freaks.

:riceboy Shoefreakbaby, that fine brown skinned goddess.

Has she ever posted her pics?

I heard that she posted em one time, but nobody showed em so It's probably just bs.

I think it's one of those situations where you hear a girls voice and assume she looks good. Maybe she doesn't come across as an airhead and dudes think she looks really good? You know how our imagination gets.

No offense Shoefreak. :lol:

The angus has been peppered and ready to eat
pimp.gif
you low down dirty ruthless vato

but I like that...I like that
laugh.gif

I dare shoecheek to show us dem freaks.

:riceboy Shoefreakbaby, that fine brown skinned goddess.

Has she ever posted her pics?

I heard that she posted em one time, but nobody showed em so It's probably just bs.

I think it's one of those situations where you hear a girls voice and assume she looks good. Maybe she doesn't come across as an airhead and dudes think she looks really good? You know how our imagination gets.

No offense Shoefreak. :lol:

Nah dude she could be cosmetically unpleasant, I just call all women I know are black African/Nubian goddesses :lol: She could be ugly or bad idk

Would y eat from a sushi chef who has a lot of pimples for a 24 + year old? Or would that kill ur appetite

Nah dude she could be cosmetically unpleasant, I just call all women I know are black African/Nubian goddesses :lol: She could be ugly or bad idk

She stays around the way. We shop at the same Publix and go to the same gym(I think). I'm just gonna start calling every girl I see Shoefreak. :lol:

shoefreak is very attractive young black lady, very classy! Her parents obviously did a great job (physically and intellectually). From her many posts I've come to realize that she is a unique soul. She's perceptive, feisty, clever, principled, charming, witty, worldly, and ambitious. I would say that her future is bright...glowing even. I imagine she has a great laugh, and her cry could probably bring you to tears. I also imagine that there is never a rainy day with her.

Physically? Her skin is impeccable, mocha fine goodness, the soils of mother africa quiver with joy when they see her. The bushes of the congo raise there leaves to her when they see her brown eyed wonder. The barnswallows of the serengheti sing a song when they see her smile. She has a distant stair, a charm that is so laisez faire, but she walks around with a confident savoir-faire. I don't know...I guess she's just an impeccable beauty. Gentlemen, we are privileged to have her! Lucky even...
tired.gif

call me
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom