the thread about nothing...

this

embarassed.gif

that vine 
laugh.gif
  no lie that just happened to me a few months ago, but i was driving and my guy was the passenger.. they pulled me over for no seat belt, and when they started to ask him his name he just hit it out the car.. it was a female officer by herself so he got away. i had to make up some big a** story on how i didn't know him, and i picked em up outta no where to help do some yard work 

that vine 
laugh.gif

no lie that just happened to me a few months ago, but i was driving and my guy was the passenger.. they pulled me over for no seat belt, and when they started to ask him his name he just hit it out the car.. it was a female officer by herself so he got away. i had to make up some big a** story on how i didn't know him, and i picked em up outta no where to help do some yard work 

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:
Whenever someone runs its ALWAYS
"Well officer I didnt really know him like that" followed by an elaborate Kevin Hart style lie to explain why he is in your car.

What had happened was he said he had baby Deerbras for sale.

that vine 
laugh.gif

:rofl:

laugh.gif
 Yo i don't know why, but that's the first thing that popped in my head,, cause as soon as he ran she looked at me like who was that.. whats his name  

Last edited:
Hip hop's OG weirdo...

indifferent.gif

Pac had to dip on that *****...

Edit-

Pac paid his dues though...gotta start somewhere...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom