the thread about nothing...

It's not my fault!
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

10,000 posts.....

Man thats real. A lot of time has been spent behind various keyboards and mobile devices posting and reading on the site. Getting the lulz, arguing, infomation about anything I would ever want to know, its all coming from this website for me. Its basically the internet for me. First site I check, last site I check.

No doubt the best forum I've ever joined and I'm definitely going to put 10,000 more posts in, and probably take less time to do it now that the mobile site is alive.

This is the thread that deserves to get my 10,000th post, becuase this is the thread where I probably have posted the most, and the only thread that will be alive 2 years from now.

Niketalk really is the GOAT man.

i haven't even clocked in yet. :wow:

:stoneface:

then why do you care that much?

i have no idea man..

i guess it's because i have been unemployed so long, if you know what i'm saying. :\

yeah man.

get that Curiculum Vitae up bro

10,000 posts.....

Man thats real. A lot of time has been spent behind various keyboards and mobile devices posting and reading on the site. Getting the lulz, arguing, infomation about anything I would ever want to know, its all coming from this website for me. Its basically the internet for me. First site I check, last site I check.

No doubt the best forum I've ever joined and I'm definitely going to put 10,000 more posts in, and probably take less time to do it now that the mobile site is alive.

This is the thread that deserves to get my 10,000th post, becuase this is the thread where I probably have posted the most, and the only thread that will be alive 2 years from now.

Amen.

"BABY I BEEN ALONE FOR ALMOST ALL MY LIFE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD EVER DO ME RIGHT, YOU'RE THE SAME OLD SOOOOOOONNNGG!"

Feels

Homer-Simpson-Sometime-when-you-least-expect-it-you-ll-realize-that-someone-loved-you-And-that-means-someone-ca-Framed-Quote-601.png

10,000 posts.....

nthat.gif

10,000 posts.....
congrats man

all I know is that as soon as I hit 10k, the rest of my posts came way faster :lol: probably hit 10k like two years ago and then my post count just blew up after I reached that milestone

worked out today to get my mind of my foolishness..... made me feel a little bit better I guess.

still kinda bummed tho :frown:

Shout out to RayRay for the excellent BAN!
-Michael Jordan action figure :nthat:
-Marvel Comics :nerd:
-JB phone case :pimp:
-Boxing Gloves Necklace Keychain w/ a printed Asian model (not shown) :lol:
-2 XXL shirt (LRG and Polo) :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom