the thread about nothing...

Aight, this is my 10,000th post. Glad it's here and I got it out the way. I guess I'll just appreciate it like any type of "milestone" in life. Eh, doesn't feel any different than any other post. I'll just keep it going. I guess this is sort of my Tim Duncan moment :lol:. I guess it's nice to see 10k next to my name. Never thought I'd get here but ok. Carry on..

worked out today to get my mind of my foolishness..... made me feel a little bit better I guess.

still kinda bummed tho :frown:

what happened?
got my creep on... what was seen can not been unseen 
mean.gif

:smh:
I feel like I disappointed you Beh

Aight, this is my 10,000th post. Glad it's here and I got it out the way. I guess I'll just appreciate it like any type of "milestone" in life. Eh, doesn't feel any different than any other post. I'll just keep it going. I guess this is sort of my Tim Duncan moment :lol:. I guess it's nice to see 10k next to my name. Never thought I'd get here but ok. Carry on..
first Antidope, now you?!?! :nerd:

two in one day! :wow: :wow: :pimp: :nthat:

meh, I'm working to get over it.

Not eem worth talmin bout it anymore

worked out today to get my mind of my foolishness..... made me feel a little bit better I guess.

still kinda bummed tho :frown:

what happened?
got my creep on... what was seen can not been unseen 
mean.gif

:smh:
I feel like I disappointed you Beh

Nah, not at all. I know we bull**** about the situation and all but the fact of the matter is we all handle things differently. Who am I to tell you how to feel about that situation? I was't there, nor did I know the nature of your relationship with her. We all go through the process differently, but most important thing is we move on. That's the healthy thing.

first Antidope, now you?!?! :nerd:

two in one day! :wow: :wow: :pimp: :nthat:

Yeah man. I haven't been in much lately, and I don't make a big deal about things like that. I just wanted to say a little something.

Last edited:
You really came in here trying to steal my shine......

Trying to act all humble... My 10k post made my day, I screen capped it and sent it to everyone I knew.

Its curtains for you B, CURTAINS!!!

Last edited:
10 patty burger challenge 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Could barely finish two patties which is 1/2 lb. each 

Then few lbs of fries. 

You really came in here trying to steal my shine......

Trying to act all humble... My 10k post made my day, I screen capped it and sent it to everyone I knew.

Its curtains for you B, CURTAINS!!!

A wise man said don't argue with fools 'cause when you in the distance you can't tell who is who

I think Antidope completely missed the entire point of my last few posts :smh:. Shame.
I am unaware, please aware me. I appreciate the Jay Z reference though

In my 10k post, I gave you a Tim Duncan reference and followed it up with a Hov line. If that's not giving props to you around here, I don't know what is. I give to my TANdLOT peeps and not take away :lol:

Earlier today I ended up talking about dumps with my friends somehow. They said it takes them like 10-30 minutes respectively and that just blew my mind. What are you doing in the bathroom for that long? It literally takes me a minute to get in and out 

Back
Top Bottom