the thread about nothing...

officially became a redditor 12 hours ago and I now understand why people call that place the biggest circle jerk/ego stroke on the internets.

346 comment karma on my first post and steadily rising though.

Spoiler [+]
ibc1oV4mloONh7.gif

Originally Posted by RONE AIR

Originally Posted by xbiker47

That feeling when that package comes in the mail you have been waiting a week or two for
pimp.gif
love that feeling....but not if wifey see package first
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Waiting on that feeling to hit me.. Just ordered a new hookah and a lot of shisha 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

officially became a redditor 12 hours ago and I now understand why people call that place the biggest circle jerk/ego stroke on the internets.

Spoiler [+]
ibc1oV4mloONh7.gif
Have fun with that crap
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

The fact we have Pooh out for awhile, and it's evident we need to make a move for the future, the Bulls lack of activity always seems to piss me off.

If I have to see Boozer in a Bulls uni again I'll lose it.

Dat Black Ice though
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
ibc1oV4mloONh7.gif
That place is confusing to use.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by MMG

I recently saw a chick that I had a crush on in HS and she wouldnt give me the time of day.... She looks 100% worst now and I look 100% better...., she saw me sitting in my car at a stoP light and hit me with the
smile.gif
I hit her with the 50 cent gif and drove off
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
YOLO
Niiiice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Respect..

Spoiler [+]
ibc1oV4mloONh7.gif

I thought you been a redditor bruh and what did you post
nerd.gif

I'm not a don juan so to speak...but im tired of dudes complaining so much about woman troubles lately like did we switch up? Will they have US wearing skirts in a few years...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So the x decides to fb message me. We where high school lovers for a good 3 years. She just says sorry for leaving me in a long paragraph and says hopes I find the right one. And vanishes again deletes the fb account so I couldn't reply. I didn't know you can do that. Cus I didn't have her as a friend on Facebook. Long story short she left me out of nowhere and gets married and has 2 kids now. And until now says a word to me which has been a good 2 years since we broke up and talked. Til this day I still don't know why she left. But I'm not frontin' I already got a girl.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Spoiler [+]
ibc1oV4mloONh7.gif
Have fun with that crap
30t6p3b.gif

son I hate it already, @**! is so confusing. I like the simplicity we got over here far more.

@Taymane23 I been lurking over there heavy for a while but I just signed up today, I ain't even really post @**!. just replied to a thread and got a bunch of "upvotes"
laugh.gif
it's nothing like over here. it's extra complicated but really simple at the same damn time.

this is my home for life
smokin.gif
don't eem be on bee like that anymore.

I don't like video game cases that are the "greatest hits" version, I only want the black label...

Difficult to find ps1 titles though, starting to build a collection. Anyone like this too..?

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I don't like video game cases that are the "greatest hits" version, I only want the black label...

Difficult to find ps1 titles though, starting to build a collection. Anyone like this too..?

You know how hard it is to get a Final Fantasy VII Black label? %!+* is freaking ridiculous /Rza Voice

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Spoiler [+]
ibc1oV4mloONh7.gif
Have fun with that crap
30t6p3b.gif

son I hate it already, @**! is so confusing. I like the simplicity we got over here far more.

@Taymane23 I been lurking over there heavy for a while but I just signed up today, I ain't even really post @**!. just replied to a thread and got a bunch of "upvotes"
laugh.gif
it's nothing like over here. it's extra complicated but really simple at the same damn time.

this is my home for life
smokin.gif
don't eem be on bee like that anymore.

laugh.gif
 you just started. 

I tryed reddit and they are just a circle jerk who recycle everything from 4chan.  Between Niketalk, 4chan and maybe Overclockers all my forum needs are covered. Its simple here.

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Ehh, sort of. I just like when they import games directly from one platform to the next (like SNES to PS2), so it
stays in it's original form, instead of modifying it to fit the next console.

So has Google+ plus killed off facebook yet? Cause that's what everybody said was gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom