the thread about nothing...

teen mom 3 
nthat.gif

From what I remember, I was just real spacey and I could feel/sense everything going on. But at the same time it was kinda like sensory overload and it felt like it was almost an outta body experience while on that stuff. And when I came down off that stuff, it felt like I blacked out.

That or I wasn't supposed to mix that stuff with weed :lol:

:lol:

sounds pretty awesome though!

will try when i hit amsterdam

i keep hearind their :smokin is overrated out there

aint no :smokin like :smokin in cali

I was :lol: that's exactly what I had when I was over there

how was the experience?
From what I remember, I was just real spacey and I could feel/sense everything going on. But at the same time it was kinda like sensory overload and it felt like it was almost an outta body experience while on that stuff. And when I came down off that stuff, it felt like I blacked out.

You sir are crazy. I could never live that lifestyle. :lol:
I only lived that lifestyle for 2.5 days :lol:

I kinda regretted it since I ended up not remembering any of my time in Amsterdam really

only thing I'd be willing to do again is Molly....

I'm glad you understand Rob :wow:

Can't wait too leave

Tired of this life already
I know this feel.....

I know it all too well :smh: :smh: :smh:

:lol:

sounds pretty awesome though!

will try when i hit amsterdam

i keep hearind their :smokin is overrated out there

aint no :smokin like :smokin in cali
ya it wasn't that great. But for how under budget I was at the point in my trip, I went HAM with my "purchases" there :lol: :lol: spent probably close to € 80-100 my 2.5 days in Amsterdam, which is about $100-130

ya it wasn't that great. But for how under budget I was at the point in my trip, I went HAM with my "purchases" there :lol: :lol: spent probably close to € 80-100 my 2.5 days in Amsterdam, which is about $100-130

:lol: damb bruhhh :smh:

i know that feel though. happened to me in new orleans a few months ago

only planned on spening like $50 (was only there for the night)

spent about $140 :smh: ridiculous

i was struggling the next week :lol:

I need a job, pops keep pushing this AutoZone gig so we can get discounts n ****. I wanna deliver for the homie's dispensary. Free gas n free gas. I really want a job so I drink all the time tho. Drank some Pacifico last night but then it ran out 
mean.gif

. I hate when the drink disappears. I wish beer n alcohol were like the cheeseburgers in cartoons, they never go away.

Delivering for a dispensary would be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Holding someone as they sleep makes all of my fears that one day we could possibly walk away as enemies.....Only felt this once before her... This girl is amazing...
Have a goodnight tan

I need a job, pops keep pushing this AutoZone gig so we can get discounts n ****. I wanna deliver for the homie's dispensary. Free gas n free gas. I really want a job so I drink all the time tho. Drank some Pacifico last night but then it ran out 
mean.gif

. I hate when the drink disappears. I wish beer n alcohol were like the cheeseburgers in cartoons, they never go away.

Delivering for a dispensary would be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

free :pimp:

Holding someone as they sleep makes all of my fears that one day we could possibly walk away as enemies.....Only felt this once before her... This girl is amazing...
Have a goodnight tan
I hate you.

I ******g hate you.

Just like the sunlight in the day or everything else in life, your relationship will end!! Don't you ever forget this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited by a moderator:
mean.gif

Delivering for a dispensary would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
free
pimp.gif
Yup, he been asking me for a couple years now. I kinda wanna cop a burner first tho. I been naked since I gout outta jail damn near 4 years ago. But, I really want the job more so for the fact my gas tank will be full. That no gas life sucks b. That reminds me my plant at my uncle's house has not been tlc'd by me in a couple weeks. He was watering it too much, but pops stopped by the other day and helped it out. Should start budding sometime in Sept. That OG Chem Dogg 
nthat.gif

This    +    This     =   Crack

Back
Top Bottom