the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
Have ever been in the shower and had to pee....

Only to open up the curtain and pee in the toilet so you don't have to stand in it....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW IN THE HELL CAN THIS DUDE CALL PEOPLE LAME?

im jus sayin..

Last edited by a moderator:

May the church say, "Amen"!!

I say got damn.

Me and my girl got pulled over last night. I told her not to rolling stop when I'm in the car. I have dreads, she's white..... They're gonna hit the lights every time.

He got her out of the car to ask her where we were going blah blah. Then asked if they could search us. She told me she asked if they needed a warrant for that. He said yes without probable cause, if she said no they couldn't eem so anything. She said no, he wrote her a warning, and we rolled out. I'm glad I taught her her rights cuz we woulda been ****** :lol:

man a racist pig swung a u-turn to pull me over for not having a front plate. then the prick writes me for the plate, no seat belt and no insurance. Keep in mind I asked him why was I stopped and he said the plate. car was off, why would I need seat belt on? Plus I showed him insurance card on phone. This chump lied his *** off and then drove off with a mocking wave.

went straight to the station and filed a complaint on him

Just ate 9 oz of gummi bears. My stomach hurts. Boutta get my bean & rice burrito on with some tang tho. Hope that evens it out.

My punk *** cousin still ain't came thru. I'm tryna blaze one for the nation.

Back
Top Bottom