the thread about nothing...

he-gonna-cry-in-the-car-o.gif

my mind was just blown. i was watching fresh and discovered that esteban is giancarlo esposito, who played gus in breaking bad. That didn't really surprise me but I looked him up and saw that he was buggin out on do the right thing, a crazy totally different character than i'm use to seeing him portray. had me like weebey gif

my mind was just blown. i was watching fresh and discovered that esteban is giancarlo esposito, who played gus in breaking bad. That didn't really surprise me but I looked him up and saw that he was buggin out on do the right thing, a crazy totally different character than i'm use to seeing him portray. had me like weebey gif
He's really talented

Ok soothe plate ticket was official.

If your were driving without a seat belt, that tickets office.

And some states my not accept that electronic insurance card as valid insurance.

His tickets were valid although, maybe over the top.

I had seat belt on up until I pulled over, turned car off and stuck both hands out the window.

The law doesn't say anything about a piece of paper required for proof.

even the commanding officer said it was a parking ticket...so I asked " shouldn't I be parked to get a parking ticket"

I think I'm gonna go shoot some hoops at the church right now. But IDK, I don't wanna shower when I get back.

I think I'm gonna go shoot some hoops at the church right now. But IDK, I don't wanna shower when I get back.
Go shoot around.
pimp.gif
I just put on my basketball shoes. 
nthat.gif

They are the worst shoes ever some beater *** AF1's from like 10 years ago that are a size too small

Coyotes don't scare me I got my keys to gauge eyes, besides only crows scare me. But I'm out for now fellow TANers

Last edited:
That vine of that black girl getting slapped is dumb.

Vines like that need to be flagged.

Slapping your own sis for vine fame.
mean.gif

Going to the gym twice a day is nice.... endorphins got me feeling good even though I can't escape the thoughts running thru my mind

got me feeling strangely at peace :pimp: 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom