the thread about nothing...

wtfjaguars.gif

Last edited:
I remember when everyone, including me thought newmoanyuh was a dude. I was convinced at one point 
laugh.gif

I remember when everyone, including me thought newmoanyuh was a dude. I was convinced at one point 
laugh.gif
I liked it back then, no thirst pms, nobody disregarding my opinion, or reply "females" :smh: :frown: I didn't come out of the being a girl closet until like last year I think.

laugh.gif
I liked it back then, no thirst pms, nobody disregarding my opinion, or reply "females"
mean.gif
frown.gif
I didn't come out of the being a girl closet until like last year I think.
You gotta admit, it was fun when we were guessing what you really were 
laugh.gif
. Thirst PM's are just...
mean.gif
 as pointed out by blue.
I just searched for my first post in TAN 
laugh.gif

. Apparently beh's first appearance in TAN was on page 95
tired.gif
why did you edit your post?

What was there before?
nerd.gif

How do you check when is the first time you posted in TAN?
Go to search this thread, type your name and go back in the search to the first page where your name shows up

I'm considered old by NT standards, but for some reason I can't stop coming here. I usually browse during my lunch break at work (like now) but I come on when I get home too. It's my guilty pleasure.
My first post in TAN from 3/27/12 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I liked it back then, no thirst pms, nobody disregarding my opinion, or reply "females"
mean.gif
frown.gif
I didn't come out of the being a girl closet until like last year I think.
You gotta admit, it was fun when we were guessing what you really were 
laugh.gif
. Thirst PM's are just...
mean.gif
 as pointed out by blue.
^^this^^

thedocta really needs to stop pm'ing me... I don't swing that way papichulo
embarassed.gif

be safe at those halloween parties,if you have doubts,make sure you check their I.D :smile:
my first post in TAN-10/27

I remember that post :lol:

my first post in TAN was about sports :rofl:
5/31/12
[QUOTE name="Carver"]
Originally Posted by Carver

[QUOTE name="Peep Game"]
Originally Posted by Peep Game

[QUOTE name="rayray3thousand"]
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

laid down some $$ on the Celtics moneyline today... +375 for every 100 bet... FFFFUUUUUU

Do you hate money or something?? You should have known not to do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/QUOTE]

It looked good for a minute and then the truth fouled out ..but my guy rayray hasn't been following them hot picks I gave in this thread[/QUOTE]

If the foul on rondo would have been called at the end, it could of changed the game since miami scored just after that on the transition while rondo was slow to get up. [/quote]

Last edited:
Son! Megatron was the first response in TAN 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In B4 Megatron 

Back
Top Bottom