the thread about nothing...

mandy_moore_image_01-433x600.jpg
tumblr_mlu10uV0R71qzg3f8o1_250.gif

where's my unsuited boo?

she just left me high and dry...again 
tired.gif

sitting here crying thinking about the last time i saw my grandparents before they died.  I remember giving my grandfather the longest hug i have ever given ( he was sick , had multiple heart surgeries) and them living in another country i knew there wasn't a good chance i would see him again ( died a few months later 
frown.gif
). He and my grandmother loved me so much , i wish i could see them one more time. When i went back to the homeland for christmas it was the first time being there since they had both passed away, it was the worst trip of my life. Going to their home brought back memories and sadness, thankfully my great uncle was there to make me feel better (grandfathers brother). My biggest regret was not keeping in touch with them as much as i could/should have. I miss them so much.

Sorry for the rant. 

sitting here crying thinking about the last time i saw my grandparents before they died.  I remember giving my grandfather the longest hug i have ever given ( he was sick , had multiple heart surgeries) and them living in another country i knew there wasn't a good chance i would see him again ( died a few months later 
frown.gif

). He and my grandmother loved me so much , i wish i could see them one more time. When i went back to the homeland for christmas it was the first time being there since they had both passed away, it was the worst trip of my life. Going to their home brought back memories and sadness, thankfully my great uncle was there to make me feel better (grandfathers brother). My biggest regret was not keeping in touch with them as much as i could/should have. I miss them so much.

Sorry for the rant. 

dam i have 2 gmas alive and i appreciate them.

never saw one grandpa. my other grandpa i loved so much and miss him. he passed when i was a kid a little over 10 years ago.

Thanks. I'm going to look more into it.
go for it bruh. i just couldn't do the "you have to take it at the same time everyday" thing. i've heard good things though from people who have taken it.

Back
Top Bottom