the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by maddog345

I miss Foxxhole Radio
I miss speedy's comedy corner. Reach Around Radio is hilarious though, but not the same.
No more Foxxhole Radio? Are Johnny Mac and Lewis Dix on anything right now? IMO Johnny Mac is one of the funniest dudes around. Just naturally funny, not even trying.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I'm not gonna go on a rant again,

Like cj said, he's dope but dude got a weird voice I refuse to listen to (y'all can't act like this dude magoo didn't have a weird voice). He's almost forced to listen to in LA. I can listen to Q, Soul & Jay Rock. Oh yeah & if any OF member appears on Detox (if it ever comes out) I'm going to kill myself.

THE END
It's weird because I feel the same way about Ab-Soul 
laugh.gif

Headed to Chicago, havent been in almost 10 years, gonna go to wrigley and other than that Im gonna let my spirit guide me through the city

I just realized dude would be the perfect Vegeta in a DBZ movie!
Christopher-Meloni-christopher-meloni-15669650-642-482.jpg

Hit him wit some of that Boozer Black Ice in a V shape and he's money, kakarot.

I don't see those ads. Went to the music forum for the first time in a while to see what's new and good. NOPE, wrong move, *!*! is trash.

Damn that cannibal dude is sick. I made the mistake of googling Renee hartevelt and this guy doesnt deserve to be on this planet. First of all, he got the face of a sick child rapist , and second of all hes not fit for society.

Stuff like this is fascinating in terms of how humans think and getting into the mind of an insane person. The fact that hes still walking though is a huge L for this world. Dude murdered, raped, and ate another human being and he gets to walk free a couple of years later?

And best believe theres a thousand other people like this roaming the streets.

Back
Top Bottom