the thread about nothing...

meanwhile-in-australia-car.jpg

laugh.gif

i knew it.
I'm not WheyMint but I thought that **** was hilarious and I just wanted to do it once
roll.gif

But to the girls I addressed earlier...

TheWorldIsYours...get off NT and have fun in college with real people before it's too late. I would do anything to be back in your shoes and to be in college. Life is good right now but those were the days. It's sad to see others waste those years. I really want you guys to do better.

I didn't touch NT when I was in college and I'm very rarely on NT if I'm not stuck at work. Doing it wrong, you are. But hey, it's your life.

newmoanyuh didn't you tell WATER to listen to his elders or something sassy? Well I'm older than you so take this advice from me. Unless you have a shoe interest, NT is for losers, trolls, or the very bored. You shouldn't be any of those things during your four years at college.

bluexsneakerhead, I think you're cool. Start wearing the pants in your relationships though (not literally). Same thing about college. I got love for my TAN fam I'm just trying to put you guys onto something better...real life.

And with that said, it's almost 5. So I'm clocking out and going to return to my normal life. Had enough of work and NT for the day.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

i knew it.
I'm not WheyMint but I thought that **** was hilarious and I just wanted to do it once
roll.gif

TheWorldIsYours...get off NT and have fun in college with real people before it's too late. I would do anything to be back in your shoes and to be in college. Life is good right now but those were the days. It's sad to see others waste those years. I really want you guys to do better.
wise words from a decent man...
tired.gif

but who's to say they aren't living their lives? Bluesneakerhead out here trappin nt'ers...newmy stays smashing texas a&m football players.

Last edited:
I'm not WheyMint but I thought that **** was hilarious and I just wanted to do it once :rofl:

I didn't touch NT when I was in college and I'm very rarely on NT if I'm not stuck at work. Doing it wrong, you are. But hey, it's your life.

newmoanyuh didn't you tell WATER to listen to his elders or something sassy? Well I'm older than you so take this advice from me. Unless you have a shoe interest, NT is for losers, trolls, or the very bored. You shouldn't be any of those things during your four years at college.

That's cool and I appreciate your advice even if it is unwarranted, but please don't project what happened in your life or how you feel unto others especially since you don't know me or my circumstances. I actually wasn't on NT during the school year and just barely finished summer school; therefore, if I want to relax at home on NT and enjoy my last 4 weeks with my parents since I won't see them until next year, I'm going to do it. And I don't find that sad at all, but maybe your advice can reach someone else, maybe the male college students here since you didn't call them out and it can help them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom