the thread about nothing...

roll.gif

soo bored today
got my mcwalmart job back tho
I actually want to work more than anything right now

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Breast milk has superpowers even you didn't realize[/h1]
Ladies, your boobs may be even more powerful than you thought: New research suggests that breast milk "has a strong [HIV] virus-kiling effect," according to authors of the study, conducted at the UNC Center for Infectious Diseases and the UNC Center for AIDS Research. Scientists have long wondered whether breast milk fought the virus or -- like other bodily fluids -- transmitted it. In fact, they found that breast milk has "amazing ability of breast milk to destroy HIV and prevent its transmission." It's good news, and could even lead to the development of natural products that fight HIV.

Source

Did anyone else catch this?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Breast milk has superpowers even you didn't realize[/h1]
Ladies, your boobs may be even more powerful than you thought: New research suggests that breast milk "has a strong [HIV] virus-kiling effect," according to authors of the study, conducted at the UNC Center for Infectious Diseases and the UNC Center for AIDS Research. Scientists have long wondered whether breast milk fought the virus or -- like other bodily fluids -- transmitted it. In fact, they found that breast milk has "amazing ability of breast milk to destroy HIV and prevent its transmission." It's good news, and could even lead to the development of natural products that fight HIV.

Source

Did anyone else catch this?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Just to clarify it was found to stop transmission orally.

Me and my girlfriend of 3.5 years just broke up and we are keeping it a secret from pretty much everybody. I think she's only told her mom and her best friend. I have told literally no one. Our facebook pages still say we are together
frown.gif

I'm confused and don't know if she wants to get back together or not, we talk and are really nice to each other still.

Yall are the first I've told this to
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Me and my girlfriend of 3.5 years just broke up and we are keeping it a secret from pretty much everybody. I think she's only told her mom and her best friend. I have told literally no one. Our facebook pages still say we are together
frown.gif

I'm confused and don't know if she wants to get back together or not, we talk and are really nice to each other still.

ohwell.gif
Sorry to hear that man. Do you want to get back together with her?

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing though. I'm sure it's nice to have this as some sort of outlet, at least. 
Just keep in mind that no matter how long your past with her and how cruddy you feel right now...Things will most definitely get better. Just hang in there for a bit. NT got ya.

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

im truly sorry to hear that bro. if you ever need someone to vent to my inbox is always open. 

Ya I want to be with her, like I've even been low key planning our future and whatnot.

From what she's told me since the break up, I think I've just been kind of an overbearing kind of boyfriend and to be honest never really showed her any appreciation or true love.

After not talking to her for a few days and having time to think about what she said, it kinda makes sense to me. Like I never really gave her the space to live her own life and I never lived my own life because I was all up in hers. Which is kinda funny cuz I would always give my buddies, who are in even longer term relationships than mine, crap about how they are constantly spending time with their gf. The day we broke up, she said that was the most loved she had ever felt when I spilt my guts out to her about how I felt and what she meant to me; I never did that when we were together.

I guess in a way I just became what I never really wanted. I think alot of it comes from insecurity and whatnot, especially since we were in a long distance......

I hope once I'm able to get my own solo life going, she'll see I'm changed and she'll be back.
edit: Thank you all for the support. It was tough for awhile, but with how occupied I am with work and hanging with my boys; I've actually been doing pretty well.

It truly does feel like %@%% in the Beginning.... sometimes the pain goes away and sometimes you just go to make room for it... hang in there champ.

i cut this girl off, and she creeps into my mind from time to time, i cared about her and couldve seen myself being with her long term
30t6p3b.gif
kinda upset it didnt pan out, granted im not religious but im a big believer in if its meant to be, its going to happen. I hope our paths cross later on in life.

Ive slept with 4 different women in the past month, and in all honesty this life isnt for me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i rather date someone, and just hang out with someone rather than this smash random *%*#!$....

was getting my hair cut today and my barber talked about moving to the Carolinas or Fla to be with family, and this scared the !%%% out of me
laugh.gif
ive known the dude for like 20 years and hes cut my hair for like 10
laugh.gif
longest relationship ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you know how hard its going to be to find a new +@+**!% barber?

Originally Posted by MMG

was getting my hair cut today and my barber talked about moving to the Carolinas or Fla to be with family, and this scared the !%%% out of me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

i cut this girl off, and she creeps into my mind from time to time, i cared about her and couldve seen myself being with her long term
30t6p3b.gif
kinda upset it didnt pan out, granted im not religious but im a big believer in if its meant to be, its going to happen. I hope our paths cross later on in life.

Ive slept with 4 different women in the past month, and in all honesty this life isnt for me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i rather date someone, and just hang out with someone rather than this smash random *%*#!$....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Convince your barber to stay by singing this to him

Back
Top Bottom