the thread about nothing...

Nope. I literally haven't seen a scary movie since The Ring :lol

I saw Cabin in the Woods too but that's not really scary

I was told it was scary..a lot of my friends said it was up there with the exorcist.. you ever seen the exorcist ? 

You ever seen the Excorcist...on Weed?

We play, dude's normally have their own leagues within the office going on. I try to join one league cause I can't take the stress.
mean.gif

As far as the crazy customers. I had one email last year about finding out where we were located cause he was going to pay us a visit for ruining his league. Let's just say some alphabet boys paid him a visit first. Don't remember the specifics.
Bruh........ Murder threats over fantasy football? 
mean.gif
You don't remember me making that thread about dude who called me a effing N_____er because I wouldn't help him via telephone per our policy. I didn't take it personal cause it wasn't in person. Felt good when he had to call me back and apologize in order to get his league back.
Yeah I remember that. Dudes are wild man I didnt even know FF had a customer service thing. That must be the worst, they dont have to be professional AT ALL
Will Be Posted by antidope
ipoPKZsAwFkMM.gif
Cant see this pic but wow at aht RCK post

Salute LOT,

I'm sore. Volunteering to help someone move on any level is never a good idea. I'm so sore, well at least my knee is :{. This doesn't feel good at all mayne.

I got a date to see The Conjuring tomorrow.

I haven't seen a scary movie in like 10 years.

My angus, not ready.
I was told it was scary..a lot of my friends said it was up there with the exorcist.. you ever seen the exorcist ? 

Uh oh. I might actually want to go see it now.

Nope. I literally haven't seen a scary movie since The Ring :lol

I saw Cabin in the Woods too but that's not really scary

But The Ring wasn't scary though. Cabin in The Woods was good, not scary. Pancaaaaaaakes! :lol, that's all I take away from that movie. Oh yeah, good job on that super duper mega quote.

What up TAN?

What's good my G?

seldom post in TAN but it is always a good time here.

-just got a THX quality 2.1 system, sounds great :smokin
-I think I might have a hernia. going to the doctor today. I have school in two weeks, ain't nobody got time 4 dis. :{

Last edited:
Salute LOT,

I'm sore. Volunteering to help someone move on any level is never a good idea. I'm so sore, well at least my knee is
mean.gif
. This doesn't feel good at all mayne.
But The Ring wasn't scary though. Cabin in The Woods was good, not scary. Pancaaaaaaakes!
laugh.gif
, that's all I take away from that movie. Oh yeah, good job on that super duper mega quote.
What's good my G?
Chillin man...it's Friday and I need to catch up on some sleep this weekend. 

This is pretty much everyone's off Friday so the buildings are empty. Walked in and caught a guard catching some zzz's with SC on lol

Salute LOT,

I'm sore. Volunteering to help someone move on any level is never a good idea. I'm so sore, well at least my knee is :{ . This doesn't feel good at all mayne.

But The Ring wasn't scary though. Cabin in The Woods was good, not scary. Pancaaaaaaakes! :lol , that's all I take away from that movie. Oh yeah, good job on that super duper mega quote.

What's good my G?

Chillin man...it's Friday and I need to catch up on some sleep this weekend. 

Me too. Not sure what I want to do this weekend. Movies might be involved tho

Back
Top Bottom