the thread about nothing...

just got out the shower

tumblr_mehoh5qBoJ1ql3qlfo1_500.gif
You still wet? 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by WATER  

I weigh 122.2 right now. My goal by the end of the summer is 123.4 pounds. Nice number that will ease my mind. 
eat a burrito from chipotles. you're welcome.
I already eat too much Chipotle as it is. I need to gain muscle in order to gain weight.

I always burn my food off running, training, and because I have a fast metabolism.

[QUOTE name="WATER"]
I weigh 122.2 right now. My goal by the end of the summer is 123.4 pounds. Nice number that will ease my mind. 

I already eat too much Chipotle as it is. I need to gain muscle in order to gain weight.

I always burn my food off running, training, and because I have a fast metabolism.
[/quote]consume at least 6 beers a day.

consume at least 6 beers a day.
Gross

That onsie 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

consume at least 6 beers a day and 12 tacos.

Back
Top Bottom