the thread about nothing...

Just got home.....

was way off my game cuz my back is killing me still. Could hardly breathe :lol:

-I almost smoked green for the first time in life (I'm 29),but I punked out because I'm trying to get a job and I don't won't to get called up next week and fail a drug test. They need to just legalize it already. No way it'll make the country any worse.

-I've been drinking way too many sodas lately. I've had like 4 today alone.

-I got tired of seeing people bragging and seeking attention, so I deleted my Facebook for the tenth time. I'm not going to get back on until I have a lot of cool and awesome things going on in my life that i refuse to post 73 pics and 9 hashtags of.

-America is so backwards. The wealthy celebs are showered with free stuff while the needy and homeless are left on the street, passers-by basically watch them die.

-The movie johnq puts things into perspective, if you don't have money, people don't care about you and will allow you to die.

-Money is too powerful in this country.

-I'm not a regular in tan, but i post occasionally.

-Working out is hard. You really have to be dedicated. It's just that: work. You don't always want to do it, but if you want certain results, you'll force yourself.

-I don't think my gf is witty enough for me. She's very smart, just graduated law school, but we are different kinds of smart. I don't want to be too picky, but I need someone that "gets me", it's what makes convos interesting, imo.

-I don't think my gf is witty enough for me. She's very smart, just graduated law school, but we are different kinds of smart. I don't want to be too picky, but I need someone that "gets me", it's what makes convos interesting, imo.
I hear ya

went to dinner with the homie sloth. he dropped some much needed words that i desperately need. 

I like making my own movies. 
:evil:

you do realize that he's 16??

tumblr_mooh79KsQv1rlz7wpo1_500.gif

age aint nothing but a number :pimp:
grizzly, how do you plan on dividing your stuff before you go in?
tan raffle?
several small boxes about nothing or one big box?
plz respond

I think Young Jeezy is better than Ludacris and T.I what is the issue? I dont think the Weeknd is good at all. What is the issue?

antisenselogicandreason :smh:

Back
Top Bottom