the thread about nothing...

Soon franc, soon.....
happy.gif

Thunderchunk is such a sour ****.

We should have a meet and greet so I can fight him.

Why cant I say a p-u-s-s?

Last edited:
TAN I need your opinion on something. So one if my coworkers wants me to take her to lunch right So after thinking about the fraternize with coworkers rule I decide to say yes So when I was leaving work today I gave her a sticky note with all the digits on there except the last one and told her to try them all and that she won't have to try many of them until she finds me. Smooth as hell right?

I doubt she likes me in that way either.

TAN I need your opinion on something. So one if my coworkers wants me to take her to lunch right So after thinking about the fraternize with coworkers rule I decide to say yes So when I was leaving work today I gave her a sticky note with all the digits on there except the last one and told her to try them all and that she won't have to try many of them until she finds me. Smooth as hell right?

you know what would really win her over????

if you etched a note into her desk 8o 8o 8o

LL

Smooth criminal arent you

Lame

why are you trying to wreck that girls brain on some jig saw puzzle steeze!!!!

You remind me of this dude that gave me a number and told me if I call this number I may win the publisher house thing.

Last edited:

smooth.

is the number (555)555-5569

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom