the thread about nothing...

quote]Dat skin tone :o

I met this chick at work, she said her name was Carrie but her nickname was germ...I asked why she replied long story, but didn't want to go into detail. She gave me her # to call.
wait, wait, wait, her nickname is germ?? I'd take chinese fingercuffs over that

I met this chick at work, she said her name was Carrie but her nickname was germ...I asked why she replied long story, but didn't want to go into detail. She gave me her # to call.
she got the zombie bruh....STAY AWAY

Feeling at home i deserve the drinks ... moment alone ruined by my roommate and his talking while I try to watch a movie n his smelly socks

Reactions: sb
I was considering asking to be transferred to customer service which makes a bit less $$, just to get away from these dudes.

but now that they've seen my beard, pretty sure they won't want me dealing with customers. :lol:

Last edited:
see blue thats how you do it....

we have an idea about what this man is talking about!!!
okay. here.
bilbo makes me laugh, i don't understand why him and rob don't get along. rob, just get over it you know that the two of you love each other, And newmy, if i could I would snatch him up...but he's all yours. don't let a good thing slip away homegirl...you might end up being a cat lady.
tired.gif
/dead
that got real deep real quick...
ohwell.gif

never trust your heart justine, trust your mind!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom