the thread about nothing...

Ok, so the kids at my school keep changing the backgrounds in the computer lab:

So I put this as one of the backgrounds

tumblr_inline_mh3l7fZY5U1rn0pcr.jpg

Yesterday, I found that someone changed my background to something soccer related, so just to mess around with them, I put this

tumblr_inline_mh3l9kThWt1rn0pcr.jpg

Today, I looked at all the computers around me, plus my computer and

tumblr_inline_mh3laohBlL1rn0pcr.jpg

tumblr_inline_mh3lazxnV01rn0pcr.jpg

tumblr_inline_mh3lbdk4eB1rn0pcr.jpg

You children…………..
tumblr_inline_mh3lc3FA7t1rn0pcr.jpg

You are playing a dangerous game

Source

Was talking to this girl from work and accidentally hit her boob with my thumb and she made a comment and I said "next time I'm going for 10s and held both my hands up" that sexual harassment feel.

I feel like I should apologize. I didn't realize how inappropriate that was and how loud I said it

Was talking to this girl from work and accidentally hit her boob with my thumb and she made a comment and I said "next time I'm going for 10s and held both my hands up" that sexual harassment feel.

I feel like I should apologize. I didn't realize how inappropriate that was and how loud I said it
creep

By apologizing you admit fault.

Don't apologize and if they approach you, basically a "oh my bad moment" and play ignorance.
AntiApologize

Was she hot?

Ok, so the kids at my school keep changing the backgrounds in the computer lab:

So I put this as one of the backgrounds

tumblr_inline_mh3l7fZY5U1rn0pcr.jpg

Yesterday, I found that someone changed my background to something soccer related, so just to mess around with them, I put this

tumblr_inline_mh3l9kThWt1rn0pcr.jpg

Today, I looked at all the computers around me, plus my computer and

tumblr_inline_mh3laohBlL1rn0pcr.jpg

tumblr_inline_mh3lazxnV01rn0pcr.jpg

tumblr_inline_mh3lbdk4eB1rn0pcr.jpg

You children…………..
tumblr_inline_mh3lc3FA7t1rn0pcr.jpg

You are playing a dangerous game

Source
Someone doesn't know how to setup group policy.

I was kidding, accidental boob swipes happen all the time. Unless she makes a big deal out of it, play ignorant and enjoy the moment. 

I purposely touched a side boob in HS on one of my friends. Couldn't help it, thang was just hanging outta the side of that wifebeater.

I like how everything that happens late night in this thread just instantly gets forgotten

a certain timeframe never gets read...

you also never get "quoted" or "noticed" unless you a "regular"

or in many cases a female :lol:

Dem feels

From now on I will quote you all the time but i will use my back up screen name to do it.
"babyfreakshoe"

Was she hot?
eh. The items in question are quite large however.

Back
Top Bottom