the thread about nothing...

Pics
nerd.gif
Oh damn where did you see him at??
No pics. I follow Spike Lee on IG, they were in my neighborhood doing a photoshoot for entertainment weekly for the 25th anniversary of Do The Right Thing. I saw the pics, knew where they were and drove past the area on my way to my mom's. I knew it was Samuel L from the color shirt he had on in the IG pics.

No pics. I follow Spike Lee on IG, they were in my neighborhood doing a photoshoot for entertainment weekly for the 25th anniversary of Do The Right Thing. I saw the pics, knew where they were and drove past the area on my way to my mom's. I knew it was Samuel L from the color shirt he had on in the IG pics.
I have the 20th anniversary disc...but I'm confused why did the DTRT III's drop in 07?

That's dope beh
I thought it was cool, I didn't expect to see anyone there. I wasn't sure if the IG pics were in real time or if they did it on a different day and he happened to post the pics Saturday. Truth be told, I lived in this neighborhood when they originally shot it in 1988. I remember crowds walking up the block and shouting at Spike on the daily that summer. I also remember when they shot the PE video as well. It was loud as hell that day up the block 
laugh.gif

I have the 20th anniversary disc...but I'm confused why did the DTRT III's drop in 07?
No clue and I can't remember, that's the problem with all these gimmick shoes nowadays.

:x DTRT 3s were terrible
ugly playskool lookin jays

Last edited:
i thought i was banned, was scrolling through about to post but didn't see the reply box. i wasn't logged in 
laugh.gif

school was dope 
devil.gif

A lot of history...I have an aunt that lives in Astoria...but I've never made it to Brooklyn. 
It's nice here, still has it's spots but def ain't what it used to be. That's good and bad.
You've never played with "wood" before?

Why don't I believe that???
Cuz I never played baseball
laugh.gif

I just picked up slow pitch a few years ago
ohwell.gif
Who said anything about playing baseball. I'm trying to get a live action Streets of Rage game going on here 
laugh.gif

What is Streets of Rage :nerd:

I feel like WATER asking this :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
get 40% off an eligible game when you buy an eligible game from toysrus.com
[table][tr][td]    Promotion Details[/td][td]x Close Window[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[table][tr][td]Buy 1 Get 1 40% off all 3DS, PS Vita, PS3 & Xbox 360 Software (Exclusions apply)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Excludes Skylanders, Disney Infinity Starter Packs, Kid Icarus: Uprising for Nintendo 3DS, Star Fox 64 3D for Nintendo 3DS and sale items. Must add to cart 2 eligible items for offer to apply. Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to lowest priced item purchased.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]HOW IT WORKS

· Must add 2 items to cart in order to qualify for offer

· Maximum 3 discounts per order

· While quantities last
[/td][/tr][tr][td]QUICK LINKS
Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View Eligible Items[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. 
 [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom