the thread about nothing...

Eating a Bojangles biscuit over here...
pimp.gif

That's funny because I was talking with someone about Bojangles biscuits being way better than McDonald's. 
you ought to try a mchicken on  a bisquit with cheese

Nas Wild Rabbit icon for 2013 and possibly on a Supreme graphic tee this year also. Dope
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Salute LOT,

All this good breakfast talk...I just had a bagel with cream cheese. 

Tr1ll, gllahone84 what up!

iYen 
laugh.gif
, glad you picked that up.

I got a long day ahead I probably won't be on much today, might not be such a bad thing.

Man you so many bad chicks in the airport...
pimp.gif

Chicks walking around with leggings, just showing off the print and everything. 

pimp.gif

She is indeed bad. She was on my flight back to NYC from LA. I kept wondering who she was until I got closer and saw who it was. I couldn't believe it. To boot, Topanga was on the same flight too. No Nomad tho....
You can keep Topanga, I'd wife Mel B and be a father to her three kids ...Eddie Murphy had fun with that.

Beh what's happnin'!

Man I took some jeans to the cleaners, I told the chick I wanted light starch, no crease. I pick my **** up, **** got heavy starch with a big country *** crease right down the middle. :x :smh:

Got me looking like I'm from Rosenberg, Texas. I'm trying my damnedest to iron this mess out too. :smh:

No disrespect to any from Rosenberg or the N.O.( I know that **** is religion over there).

Back
Top Bottom