the thread about nothing...

real burgers tonight, none of that turkey ******* :pimp:
going in like a savage
tumblr_msfbjwGCqC1runxsho2_250.gif

tumblr_msghw8rVLU1qzmsk6o1_400.gif

:smokin

i got al pastor meat in the fridge moaning out my name.

it's my brother's bday and we're going to bdubs in an hour or 2.

i'm craving a burger and wings.

doubt i'll eat if i eat now.

mean.gif
 decisions 

Last edited:
i got al pastor meat in the fridge moaning out my name.

:wow: You mean, you can just go buy the meat? Is it the seasoning that makes it...you know, "al pastor"?

Let me find out where my favorite taco shop gets it's meat from.....

This nasty looking chick and her extra chubby, butter sweatin BF :x ....along with their ugly *** DRAKE look-a-like 10 year old kid sitting in the basket in front of me in line today.

She starts to squeal/wheeze some **** talking about my SC Galaxy rookies and how "he must be some star wars geek with the matching shoes" :stoneface:

I reply "Actually they were made to recognize NASAs' achievements and the only thing good out of Star Wars was SpaceBalls..."

I look at him and say, "Did she know that you poked holes in the condom that ONE night to lock her in forever with that atrocious creature in your basket?!?!?" :evil:

Everyone in line was like DAM! :lol:

Then I said to her, "See assumptions make everyone look bad..."

/rant :rofl:

Cool story bro

Calling children atrocious is cool

:stoneface:

eek.gif
You mean, you can just go buy the meat? Is it the seasoning that makes it...you know, "al pastor"?

Let me find out where my favorite taco shop gets it's meat from.....
laugh.gif
 yea.

any mexican meat spot/carneceria should have the meat seasoned already. and some places you can ask the meat guy to season it to your liking on the spot if it already isn't seasoned. 

This Friday marks two months since I interviewed for a job AT THE COMPANY THAT I CURRENTLY WORK FOR......... The only correspondence I've gotten is an email saying that theyre close to making a decision AFTER I EMAILED THE DUDE telling him that I got the certification thats a job requirement.... They'll see when I chuck the deuces and leave. Already back on my job application grind. 

Don't know pastor meat (sounds Sandusky) either. Pork roll was new two years ago though. Jersey smh

Back
Top Bottom