the thread about nothing...

date was a sucess.
smile.gif

Early to school me dont have time for late
Sit down in the exam am i the great,
Me never get nothing less than 98
When the school open me never avoid the gate

Anyone else hate being around less educated people.. Its like you barely can talk or communicate with them because the stupidity is at its all time high.. Now working and conducting business with these people is probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.. I swear I was destined to be a stock broker or something alot more brilliant then this |I  its like dealing with children. Once you start learning and associating with people on a collegiate level I think it changes the way your social skills are set up its so hard to "Dumb It Down". 

On another note I think im about to go on a simp trip with that nikki dream chick I posted.. The stupidity of what I'm about to do to myself again makes my last post hypocritical. If only I had access to really smart girls 24/7 I would atleast find a chick that can hold a conversation.. Eh she will do for a few weeks. 

Yambs a helluva drug, ain't it?

Last edited:
Anyone else hate being around less educated people.. Its It's like you barely can talk or communicate with them because the their stupidity is at its all time high.. Now working and conducting business with these people is probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.. I swear I was destined to be a stock broker or something alot a lot  more brilliant then than this 
tired.gif
 its like dealing with children. Once you start learning and associating with people on a collegiate level I think it changes the way your social skills are set up its so hard to "Dumb It Down". 
Really, it's not. Once you are college educated and think, you realize not everyone across the globe has the privilege and access you have had to a college education. That being said, when you come across these people, you should understand where they are and meet them where they're at instead of "dumbing it down" for them. No matter what the education level is of a person, no one likes to feel that they are stupid, even when they don't realize they are at an intellectual disadvantage.
On another note I think im about to go on a simp trip with that nikki dream chick I posted.. The stupidity of what I'm about to do to myself again makes my last post hypocritical. If only I had access to really smart girls 24/7 I would atleast find a chick that can hold a conversation.. Eh she will do for a few weeks. 
Don't do it to yourself bruh
Morning Tan....my comp is running extra slow today.

Small rant....since the whole miley cyrus thing was made into a big deal why isn't anyone actually addressing "twerking", kids are doing it these days and its all over instagram (just follow diplo). I feel like people are just like oh that one is bad and that one is good she can't shake it.....but do people understand its 100% sexually oriented. Like a 10 year old twerking is disgusting. Every guy that sees this basically knows its how well she can....ride. But people are acting like its a dance move....no a guy watches it and thinks...that would feel great...that would feel ok...that would be regular....no one says oh great dance moves. Its just kind of disturbing that all these women are like i can twerk the best...but yet you are basically saying im really good in bed....but it seems there is a gap there where women don't realize thats all it is...(at least these younger more naive women)

this all started when my little neighbor who is 11 was dancing to a dubstep song claiming she was twerking...and her parents just laughed about it....
mean.gif
*sigh* Twerking, or at least the word, is just now becoming mainstream because a white girl did it. Now everyone is in an uproar about her provocative moves. This is more of a comment about the whole situation as opposed to your rant. I understand what you are saying about it being sexual and it completely is and shouldn't be taken lightly and young girls should not be allowed to do it, but guess what? I'm not the parent of every girl that does this mess. I'm not going to get to deep into it, but there are racial aspects of this that I saw coming a LONG time ago. As far as I'm concerned this issue is just par for the course. 

Back
Top Bottom