the thread about nothing...

I know your pain brah.... Jayz stole my franchise
frown.gif
the ski mask way

Originally Posted by Mister916

You wouldn't consider that a local team? It's only like 2 hours away right?

no traffic maybe an hour, but it's the principal behind it
grin.gif
and it hurts too cause deron is my favorite player in the L :/ plus I hate everything new York
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Oh boy here we go
laugh.gif

I'd be thankful if the Sonics kept their name and moved two hours from Seattle

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Mister916

You wouldn't consider that a local team? It's only like 2 hours away right?

no traffic maybe an hour, but it's the principal behind it
grin.gif
and it hurts too cause deron is my favorite player in the L :/ plus I hate everything new York
laugh.gif
I feel you bro, but it could be worse

Why Skin Diamond for a name? Is she a huge Emma Frost fan or something? Yes I was watching a vid and after that moment of clarity this question hit my mind

I hate my ex
frown.gif
I honestly wanna mush her
frown.gif
but I miss her
frown.gif
going to cry myself to sleep
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Why Skin Diamond for a name? Is she a huge Emma Frost fan or something? Yes I was watching a vid and after that moment of clarity this question hit my mind
This is some Clarity Clarence stuff.

Originally Posted by MMG

I hate my ex
frown.gif
I honestly wanna mush her
frown.gif
but I miss her
frown.gif
going to cry myself to sleep
30t6p3b.gif
Man, I still feels this way sometimes.... just stay busy and make yourself better in some way each and everyday
pimp.gif

Must've been a good vid.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Must've been a good vid.
It was about an hour long and I only made it past min 15 (after some skipping ahead) 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Must've been a good vid.
It was about an hour long and I only made it past min 15 (after some skipping ahead) 
roll.gif

meh.ro8047.png

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Grand Theft Auto taught me how to drive

Yall remember that show, The famous Jet Jackson? Randomly the guy showed up at my job today...he was looking for mini fridges.

I have to decide between a camera and shoes, I'm leaning towards camera.

I hate my summer job.

He plays on rizzoli & iles as a cop.-therapy sucked today. She said some stuff that hit home & messed me up all day.-got my plane tix & sox tix to see the yanks play. Kind of scared too,being black, a new Yorker , and a Yankees fan kind of a deadly combo.-about to go hard at work in couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom