the thread about nothing...

Ya'll dudes ****** love is weird man.

Ain't nun wrong wit a lil xtra meat. 8)

I just fully watched 500 Days of Summer though.

SotB was on FX I think but that show was awesome :lol:

UPN is the OG home of Smackdown, Moesha, The Parkers, Everybody Hates Chris, and some other stuff.

UPN is the old school TV ONE :lol:

Son of the beach, Nightman, VIP, In the house with LL Cool J and Alfonso Ribero, Viper, Moesha, The Outer Limits...

Alot of people clowned on the network but I really liked the majority of their programming

yeah beh at least 6 cups
Damn, that might be a problem. I can drink 2/3 max

yeah beh at least 6 cups
sick.gif
what???? I rarely drink coffee and if I do nowadays it's gotta be iced for the sake of my stomach.
Seriously iced coffee is not for me. It just doesn't agree with my body and I don't understand.
Just seeing this at this hour...not cool.....
ISWYDT

i don't get my dad's warped logic. i really don't. 
indifferent.gif
I've come to the conclusion your dad loves you so much he hates you 
laugh.gif

My coworker hates Will Smith. He went to get food and left his computer unlocked so I put a shirtless pic of Will on his desktop and Gettin Jiggy Wit It looping.
It's a **** move, but you know what? I LOVE it 
roll.gif

Why people post pictures of their naked kids in the tubs or in general is something I don't understand man.
Fake outrage
Ya'll dudes ****** love is weird man.
THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS
I like both flavors of those. I go through a pineapple phase every now and again
laugh.gif
any of yall remember that show Shasta McNasty starring Gary Buseys son ?
Son of the beach, Nightman, VIP, In the house with LL Cool J and Alfonso Ribero, Viper, Moesha, The Outer Limits...

Alot of people clowned on the network but I really liked the majority of their programming
Maaaaaan F UPN 
mean.gif
. Homeboys in Outer Space erased all credibility 
laugh.gif
. Shasta McNasty....what a terrible show, the title was even awful. Made me think of soda all the time. What the F does Shasta McNasty even mean?   /fakerant 
laugh.gif

I never pick up money I see on the ground..someone could use it more than me..integrity swag

Y'all remember Lil flip cuz Big Shasta son was nasty on the hooks

Last edited:
I once found $60 in an ATM when I went to go take out money for my 25th birthday. I spotted that **** so fast. I didn't say anything just spotted it and scooped it. Didn't even say anything to any of my boys 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom