the thread about nothing...

this new platform has pretty much solidified me as a redditor .

never forget tho and all that good stuff.

yes i miss yuku but this is for the best right ? lol

Last edited:
Multi quote wont work for me and I'm doing exactly what the pop up says. I've clicked 3 posts on this page, then I hit regular quote for the last post I quoted, and it only quotes the last post. I've also tried clicking reply thats at the bottom. Still nothing. I have no problem doing it manually, its what I always did before.

Just realized this thread went on the verge to 1000 ... back down to 556? SMH
Whats Pabs going to do about the Box about nothing?

I was stalking the thread waiting for page 973 too so I could shout out Jersey lol

Last edited:
Multi quote wont work for me and I'm doing exactly what the pop up says. I've clicked 3 posts on this page, then I hit regular quote for the last post I quoted, and it only quotes the last post. I've also tried clicking reply thats at the bottom. Still nothing. I have no problem doing it manually, its what I always did before.
I was stalking the thread waiting for page 973 too so I could shout out Jersey lol

Iono.. Works fine for me.. I just click multi on random posts, then click reply....

my life has been turned upside down

Life is not right...

Just realized this thread went on the verge to 1000 ... back down to 556? SMH

Looks like the switch was probably made a couple months ago, hence why all the posts are missing..

I'll do it on page 600, we were pretty close to 1000 on the old NT as far as I remember

******g **** bros. We were about to do NUMBERS

Last edited:
2mzftyp.gif

Last edited:
Decided to start a new sn since we're on a new forum.

Formerly flightwhite21

I fear change...

Back
Top Bottom