the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

the first time I saw cap's sig I thought it said "dildo <3"

laugh.gif
hahaha no sir. Diplo <3 the i is without the dot.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

also NT, a recap of my sunday night.

Head out to the runs in East side San Jose for the first time with my boy in his 89 Corvette. Cops shut it down quick
30t6p3b.gif
We said eff it and head out to Oakland at like 11:30 with our other friends. The ride was sooo relaxing just listening to Kendrick Lamar all the way over there. We finally got there and looked for the place 7th st for a while. Unfortunately nobody was there so we decided to wait for a little. at about 1:30 some people show up, but they weren't going to race. 2 comes around and cops pass by. We said eff it and left. I was kind of sad seeing as how my parent's would NEVER let me go to one of these or "out" late on a sunday night (no school on Monday) and the night I "slepped over a friends house" there was no racing, that I witnessed.
30t6p3b.gif

also it makes me want to stop collecting sneakers and save up for a decent ride I can put money into.

I think it's funny that I know exactly who your boy is haha.
name him!!!

Jesus. Me an him go way back haha. I sold him a pair of Jams for $130 once.

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Originally Posted by imthekang

im almost at 700 post....and this is my most personal one.......

was in the best shape/mind state of my life....................
until i lost my job in '07...............
havent worked out for more then a 20mins since...........
tired.gif

gained so much weight changed my # so my friends wont try to hangout...........
i have vindictive hatred towards fast food & carcinogen ingredients but cheeseburger with mac sauce FTW......
lost motivation......

worst of all.......had my first L the day after i lost my job and had one or more EVERYDAY since.....i deeply want to quit

NT is the first to know.....

yes theres more..
tired.gif
Get yourself back in shape, it'll make you feel better about yourself and you'll just feel happier overall. What are your interests? If you have a hobby you enjoy, try making a career out of it. Start a blog maybe, just something that you can do to keep yourself busy but still be proud of.

I feel like once I workout.....then what ?.......put myself through sweat and straining when I dont even see a pot of gold at the end of the road....
tired.gif

interest.......*crickets*.......
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
 maybe NT....i dont know..havent locked one in yet...

dont want to make a career out of collecting grails....

dont know the exact definition of a blog.....i dont internet much....probably been to approx 10-20 different websites within the past couple years.....dont have a reason to....

told you there was more

Originally Posted by spacerace

9 page paper today then it's spring break; this weather in the dmv couldn't compliment it any more perfectly.

wats the dmv?

what  does this mean ?
nerd.gif

Water.jpg

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

all I want in life is a nice filipino girl to share my troubles with
this made me laugh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I made $210 at work today.. i was only expecting to make like $120 so i was amped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been taking a LOT of L's since 2012 started... Quit my job in January because they were *%$***% with my schedule too much and at the time i was getting calls for interviews every other day but ever since i quit the well has gone dry
30t6p3b.gif

word
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@ cap

so that dude is diplo? or is it both of them? cause the black dude type annoying
laugh.gif
but the music itself isnt bad, any recommendations?

You're a normal person, normal length extremities, palms of your hands, but you only get 1 thumb and 3 fingers of your choosing; which do you choose?

I'm going other thumb and 2 pointers.

Other solid choices:
3 fingers on one hand without the pinky
pointer, ring, pinky (for the shocker)

Yes, I am
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

what  does this mean ?
nerd.gif

Water.jpg
1236166824_peeinmouth.gif

Originally Posted by imthekang

I feel like once I workout.....then what ?.......put myself through sweat and straining when I dont even see a pot of gold at the end of the road....
tired.gif
Confidence will skyrocket when you start making ALL TYPES OF GAINS!

Spidermachine916 wrote:
for those who haven't yet i recommend you guys watch a show called Game Of Thrones

Epicness.
pimp.gif

I want to set the GoT opening theme as my ringtone but I don't know how.
frown.gif

Guys in less then 24 hrs Im gettin dinner wit 2 friends and one is her bday. Shes kinda the artsy hipster type at least I say she is whether she wants to be or not. Anyways any ideas for gifts?? yes big font was necessary
glasses.gif

When I work out and I'm feeling it I feel like Dr. Zoidburg from futurama when he was working out before mating season. I'm glad I started again. While I don't get huge right away I do get cut up and fill out. By mid April I figure I'll be around there.

I lost my job end of January and all I miss were my friends I made there, especially a girl I met a month before. I'm going to reapply and hopefully get part time at least . It was an easy job and more of an excuse to work out

Originally Posted by cap1229

DMV= District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia
i had someone tell me the other day that the D was for Delaware. I told them that was wrong but it kinda made sense..

Originally Posted by MMG

word
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@ cap

so that dude is diplo? or is it both of them? cause the black dude type annoying
laugh.gif
but the music itself isnt bad, any recommendations?
Meet Diplo:

I'll start with 3 recommendations:

He also worked on M.I.A. Paper Planes, Chris Browns Look at me now. He goes into almost any genre.

Back
Top Bottom