the thread about nothing...

sick.gif
feds watching
well damn. pepper da angus.

:x feds watching

Damn Op they on ur ***... better be safe fam!

"They got invisible men,
That mean it could be the bankman
Person at the gas station filling up your tank fam
Lady at the frank stand will
rat poison your relish right in the center, babe
Chick is a renegade, she'll piss in your lemonade! lol. Camron -Losing Weight pt 2

apparently Wiz makes a habit of going to local skateparks around the burgh and taking pics with the kids

I heard he's a really good dude too, yes ma'am, no ma'am, even when he's dealing with employees and stuff like that.  Good ****, I dont like his music, but I appreciate good people

Call me weird but this doesn't bother me as much as it does other guys
It's like cool, but then again it's not cool...I don't know it's kind of weird. 

I remember too, but it was my fault she did 
devil.gif
roll.gif

Man I have a crazy story...but I'll pass on sharing. 
We all have a story 
laugh.gif
. Chicks farting = normal to me. I'm not with that girls don't fart or take a dump business. What am I? 5? Come on now, they're humans too. Anybody with that train of thought needs to grow up.

Grabbed a big box from taco bell today because of the ps4 thing they got going on.. i get home and text the code on the box, and get a message back telling me that the code has allready been used
indifferent.gif

@Reggie, it's humility. I like that. Some people need to learn it though.

@Grizz, those employees got you 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

@Reggie, it's humility. I like that. Some people need to learn it though.
I was watching the Mayweather fight over this chicks crib.  She works at the airport and got assigned to carry Amber Rose's baby bag.  (she said Amber is a douche btw).  She said Wiz hopped out his ride smelling like DUMB amounts of bud, but after he got out he was literally the most polite person she's ever dealt with.  He carried his own bags, he was super humble and a great person to deal with.

Then she said she was with Amber (who apparantly can't carry the 1 bag she had by herself).  Chick said she was on the phone texting her boyfriend or something, and Amber came up to her like "were you just taking a picture of my baby?  Let me see your phone!", and the girl had no choice but to let Amber go through her phone, because a complaint would have gotten her fired 
mean.gif
 Turns out she was literally just texting her boyfriend smh

apparently Wiz makes a habit of going to local skateparks around the burgh and taking pics with the kids

I heard he's a really good dude too, yes ma'am, no ma'am, even when he's dealing with employees and stuff like that.  Good ****, I dont like his music, but I appreciate good people

But his shorts are above his knees.... Everything else is irrelevant

Back
Top Bottom