the thread about nothing...

Just click the multi button, it should highlight...do that for every post you want to quote...then click quote...voila

if there are multiple posts that you want to quote, you click on the multi tab for each one you want, but on the last quote you want instead of clicking on multi, you click on the regular quote tab. it will lead you to the reply screen and have all the quoted texts there. It might be confusing at first, but i find that it is pretty easy to use after a while. :pimp:

Click on "Multi" on the multiple quotes you wanna quote, then click "Post A Reply"

for each quote you want to do in multi-quote
1st. hit the "multi" for each quote you want to reply to
2nd. hit "quote" on either one of the comments
3rd. add you statement

mucho gracias :pimp: but i feel like ya'll trying to get rep points :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:

saw these in the $5 bin at BB
havem on tapes at my moms but now put these in the cd changer in the whip

When I go to preferences at the bottom of the screen, check yes on "View forums full width" and hit save. Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong bros? :\

The woman that I'm "serious" with, just let her know that she would never have to worry about me ever raising my voice or my hand to her. I've seen enough of that **** in my lifetime. One of my boys back home told me how he "handled" a situation with his girl. That **** disgusts me and is never appropriate. 

alright please fill me in, i've been kind of busy past couple of days.

niketalk =/= sneakertalk right?

so......basically we're fractured into two different forums?

...what?

EXPLANATION!!! PLEASE!!! I NEED ONE!!!

Back
Top Bottom