the thread about nothing...

got a final in a few minutes (night school).
anyone else use that nervous energy before a final and turn it into anticipation?
I swear I always get the same feeling I used to get when I played sports as a kid. always got nervous, butterflies in the stomach....
but right before game time I'd get SOOOOOOOOOOOPER AMPED. THAT'S HOW IM FEELING RIGHT NOW BABY!!!
IT'S GAAAME TIME!!! THE WHOLE SEMESTER COMES DOWN TO THIS MOMENT RIGHT HERE BABY, LETS GET IT!!!

That post-exam adrenaline tho -hat

I have a 401k since 16. Is it worth having? I just checked online and it said my monthly payments by time I retire will be 100 dollars. Seems like at the rate I'm saving I should be good without one.

whats going on pleighboiss.

this thread doesnt feel the same 
ohwell.gif

going thru my first listen of life is good.

so farr so good. 

Last edited:
I have a 401k since 16. Is it worth having? I just checked online and it said my monthly payments by time I retire will be 100 dollars. Seems like at the rate I'm saving I should be good without one.

If your employer matches it is definitely worth keeping

Want to eat but I have to hit the gym but I hate going at this time because it's so damn packed :smh:, doesn't really slow down till about 10.

Last edited:
Want to eat but I have to hit the gym but I hate going at this time because it's so damn packed
mean.gif
, doesn't really slow down till about 10.
I feel you on this. Always end up going from 10 to 12 after working from 6am-4pm/  I Hate the busy hours though. Dudes hogging the machines saying they got 8 sets to go after already being on it for 20 minutes.
mean.gif

Last edited:
What kind of movie?

Rain Man

Super 8

Dont know why those 2 came to my head, by excellent character development in each. Rain Man is a classic.

Waiting patiently until 11PM tomorrow to watch TDKR. The wait is killing a brother :-(

Watching trailers of TDKR to hold me over until then. I've waited 4 years I guess another day won't hurt........

Back
Top Bottom