the thread about nothing...

Ok so when I take the SATs you can be my calculator
happy.gif
heheh yayy 
happy.gif
 are you planning on taking the ACT? the math is SO much easier.
Yea I'm taking both, I'm going to need your help on both of them
get at this son! 
devil.gif

Sooo.....

Who all just got back form the Apple store? :smh:  >:

Yeah whats going on? A bunch of people are talking about having to wipe their phones clean.

Apple's having a ***** fit over the leaked beta version of iOS7.

Trying to keep up with Microsoft. They just went on a banning spree this week, surprised I didnt see a thread.

http://www.gamepodunk.com/_/industr...e-results-in-xbox-live-and-console-bans-r3400

Thats some BS.

Xbox Live marketplace has had a long history of accidentally tagging content as free, particularly with respect to countries based outside of the United States. Desire a copy of Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime in 2011? GameFAQs users, along with members of half-a-dozen sites, took note that the Taiwan Marketplace had it listed as free for a few days. These mistakes have been going on for years, but in 2013 these errorsbegan receiving more recognition as they allowed gamers to obtain the critically acclaimed Assassin's Creed III for free on the Chinese marketplace.

In September the 'free game' tags once again begin to pop up, except in this case users could create gamertags in enough countries to essentially fill most standard hard drive. Xbox Live users could create a Costa Rican account for a copy of Angry Birds and Injustice: Gods Among Us, or take a trip down to Bosnia for the recently released Rayman Legends. The treasure trove appeared to be in the country of Oman, where users could obtain a wealth of titles like Sonic Adventure, Capsized, Dark, ArcaniA and approximately a dozen other titles. It is safe to assume Xbox Live users could not pinpoint Oman on a map even if they were given the region [spoiler: it borders Saudi Arabia], but that does not stop anybody from creating an account for that particular region.

They're trying to blame other people for THEIR **** up. :smh:

Just take the L and keep it moving, because all those people are just going to get pissed, and buy a PS4. These companies go too far at times.

Yea I'm taking both, I'm going to need your help on both of them
honestly... start looking at videos on khanacademy. or patrickjmt. they help alot.

oh, and i remember the SAT had lots of sequencing problems and trigonometry. so i'd really emphasize on those.
thanks for the help, i'm going to study for those the most

Last edited:
Thats some BS.
They're trying to blame other people for THEIR **** up. :smh:

Just take the L and keep it moving, because all those people are just going to get pissed, and buy a PS4. These companies go too far at times.

what is this month's free games?

Back
Top Bottom