the thread about nothing...

They locked the Mary Jane thread :frown:

We weren't hurting anyone and it was one of the most peaceful threads in here :smh:

i love it when girls be like "ohhh i'm so ugly in this pic" but you know that they retook that pic hundreds of times to get the perfect one 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
How bout dem B's that think they all that when they really busted
laugh.gif
bruh, girls egos became so inflated with filters and the right angles. I know a lot of girls that look good in pics but look terribe in person 
laugh.gif
 and then they think they're cute because they got a lot of ig followers

i love it when girls be like "ohhh i'm so ugly in this pic" but you know that they retook that pic hundreds of times to get the perfect one :rolleyes :lol:
How bout dem B's that think they all that when they really busted :lol:
bruh, girls egos became so inflated with filters and the right angles. I know a lot of girls that look good in pics but look terribe in person :lol:  and then they think they're cute because they got a lot of ig followers
:lol:

I was gona say "pics :nerd:" but I forgot how old you are. :smh:

@JJ Watt can you confirm who lives here 5620 Bordley Dr Houston, TX 77056-2330 :nerd: along with who's number this is Home (713) 621-4546 :nerd:

The DM walks in at 2pm and says good morning to everybody I say good afternoon. He gives me the :stoneface: and goes into his office.
Am I gnna get fired? :nerd: :rofl:
I didn't mean it in a sarcastic way I thought he was confused.

Back
Top Bottom