the thread about nothing...

tumblr_muexzkhD1O1rtrqo3o6_250.gif

role play cost extra
i got you.

change-bag-250x178.jpg

^ I think you missed my reply to your comment...but you need to grow up bruh. 

You set yourself up bro to take it in the face. :smh:

I don't know why you still think I'm a Kanye fan. :smh:

And NT needs to grow up:

we're not going to put NikeTalk at risk and openly disrespect existing law.

What? Existing laws, like voting? What an oxy-moron. What about the laws that exist NOW?

"at risk"??

Very pathetic answers, let's be honest.

Ok, so you don't want to exhaust yourself and repeat things that you typed up a decade ago. A decade ago this was a different country. Try and keep up.

My sister just bought a $90 part for her window from the dealership, but found out that it wasn't the part she needed, so she went to take it back,and they said they couldn't take it back wtf ??? she just bought it an hour ago.. there's is gotta be a way they have to take it back right ?

You set yourself up bro to take it in the face.
mean.gif

I don't know why you still think I'm a Kanye fan.
mean.gif

And NT needs to grow up:
What? Existing laws, like voting? What an oxy-moron. What about the laws that exist NOW?

"at risk"??

Very pathetic answers, let's be honest.

Ok, so you don't want to exhaust yourself and repeat things that you typed up a decade ago. A decade ago this was a different country. Try and keep up.
That's how you're thinking though...I'm just showing love to a dudes post.

There are mad forums you can hit up to discuss bud, it's not that serious. 

My sister just bought a $90 part for her window from the dealership, but found out that it wasn't the part she needed, so she went to take it back,and they said they couldn't take it back wtf ??? she just bought it an hour ago.. there's is gotta be a way they have to take it back right ?

Did she install the part?

Her best bet is to talk to management. Also, need to know what business she bought the part from. A place like O'reilly's will sometimes go out of their return policy to help their customers in situations like these, but you need permission from the manager or supervisor. And if you still don't agree with their decision, they will actually push that decision up to the regional manager to see if they can do it for you.

Nah bro, you quoted his wall of text and then bolded it and the godzilla'd it and then batted your eyelashes. That was utter slurpage. Just swallow it.

Did she install the part?

Her best bet is to talk to management. Also, need to know what business she bought the part from. A place like O'reilly's will sometimes go out of their return policy to help their customers in situations like these, but you need permission from the manager or supervisor. And if you still don't agree with their decision, they will actually push that decision up to the regional manager to see if they can do it for you.
yeah, i guess they said she connected it or something, so they won't take it back.. she got it from a chevy dealership around here..  she asked to talk to a manger, and he told her the same thing.. i feel bad for her 
mean.gif

Nah bro, you quoted his wall of text and then bolded it and the godzilla'd it and then batted your eyelashes. That was utter slurpage. Just swallow it.
It was an ill post bruh...you see how he framed that about the trolls? 

foh. 

You don't what slurpage is...that's like defending a dude no matter how stupid he moves...but your love is blinding you from acknowledging his defects. 

Dude said I batted my eye lashes...
laugh.gif

lame

Back
Top Bottom