the thread about nothing...

@GrizzlyAnimal  welcome to 10K 
nthat.gif

Damn I was tanked last night. I don't even remember driving home. My kuzn said I was driving reckless for a bit, then he said he told me to chill n I was like I got this. Proceeded to drive like 40mph. All I remember is some dude looking at me from another car, then I realized it was the homie. I think I have a problem.

The club me n my boys were gonna go to last night got shot up. Good thing we didn't end up going.

Don't eem care if I post a lot, it's not like I'm locked in a basement itching to post 
laugh.gif

Trying to talk my young homie into driving tonight so i can get properly **** faced..

Trying to talk my young homie into driving tonight so i can get properly **** faced..

:lol:

that's me every weekend big dog..

i never drive. :smokin

Man I ALWAYS drive. This dude just got a new car and I hate to be "that guy" but, I feel like this mutha ****** owes me to drive for at least most the winter.

I got some more...um...affluent friends that wanna hang out, but depending on the driving situation, I may flake and kick it with the goonz if they're willing to drive.

I hate driving when I drink, kuz I'm always drunkest. I just want to get wasted already then hit up the bars so I can drown in drink n my **** can drown in *****

I vote goons....

I always drive too, and I hate it. The last time I was ****faced drunk, was in my house 2 years ago 
mean.gif

Houston. Needs. A REAL. TRAIN SYSTEM.

I hate driving when I drink, kuz I'm always drunkest. I just want to get wasted already then hit up the bars so I can drown in drink n my **** can drown in *****

You need to stop that, bro. I done had my close call. I dont eem fool with it anymore. I'll drink and get a good buzz, but I aint getting hammered and then trying to drive.

You askin for trouble.

Houston. Needs. A REAL. TRAIN SYSTEM.
You need to stop that, bro. I done had my close call. I dont eem fool with it anymore. I'll drink and get a good buzz, but I aint getting hammered and then trying to drive.

You askin for trouble.
You right, and I know, that's why I said I hated it. My other kuzn had 5 DUI's within like 6 months, she only did 4 days before getting an early kick 
sick.gif
. But yeah, I don't usually drive because I'm always drunkest. It just so happens that last night I happened to drive. I have a problem, but I'm fine with that...for now. 
nerd.gif

"If it hurts to breathe, open the window/Oh, your mind wants to leave but you can't let go/This is a happy house, we're happy here/In a happy house, oh this is fun"

Last edited:
NYC train system at late night hours..........um.......

I visit friends in NYC fairly often and the trains at night are a nightmare. You're telling me that there's only ONE train to from Grand Central to New Haven in the next 6 hours? :x

Back
Top Bottom