the thread about nothing...

>Tell me something you like about me

ibngJweyjILSHI.gif

they're all so similar :lol: :lol:

That last part had me like.....

Fellas, I think it's time to dead her. Don't even care if I didn't get the yambs.
Just your average hs insecurity, nothing to see here. If she genuinely annoys you and you can't stand to be around her, then leave. If you still like her, stay. Don't try to be Mr. Cool because she said some dumb **** one time. 
It's been repetitive. Honestly I feel bad to say it, but it has gotten to the point where it annoys me. She expects me to be a simp because that how's her ex treated her. She doesn't realize that her female value isn't going to be placed over my own values. Whether it be my studies in NYC, my career, or the choices I make when I have a car (she doesn't want me hanging out with my friends who participate in the local street races). I guess she was never met with resistance because she didn't take it to well when I showed her I wasn't going to go along with what she wanted.

The worst is when your girl wants to play that one game where you each have to answer basic question about each other. For example, "What's my favorite color?" And you don't know the answer but she knows the answer to every question you ask here.

That last part had me like.....

Fellas, I think it's time to dead her. Don't even care if I didn't get the yambs.
Just your average hs insecurity, nothing to see here. If she genuinely annoys you and you can't stand to be around her, then leave. If you still like her, stay. Don't try to be Mr. Cool because she said some dumb **** one time. 
It's been repetitive. Honestly I feel bad to say it, but it has gotten to the point where it annoys me. She expects me to be a simp because that how's her ex treated her. She doesn't realize that her female value isn't going to be placed over my own values. Whether it be my studies in NYC, my career, or the choices I make when I have a car (she doesn't want me hanging out with my friends who participate in the local street races). I guess she was never met with resistance because she didn't take it to well when I showed her I wasn't going to go along with what she wanted.
If she annoys you, then tell her you can't do it anymore. That's the main issue. She can expect whatever she wants but if you don't feel comfortable in it, leave. It serves no purpose to stick around. Why make yourself unhappy to spare someone else's feelings. To be totally honest, you're in hs, by the time you get to college, she'll be a distant memory. Tell her how you feel, let her hate you for now and in 6 months, she'll bother some other dude 
laugh.gif

If she annoys you, then tell her you can't do it anymore. That's the main issue. She can expect whatever she wants but if you don't feel comfortable in it, leave. It serves no purpose to stick around. Why make yourself unhappy to spare someone else's feelings. To be totally honest, you're in hs, by the time you get to college, she'll be a distant memory. Tell her how you feel, let her hate you for now and in 6 months, she'll bother some other dude :lol: .
Senior year at that, she's a Sophomore. She can't deal with the fact of me leaving, but she's in that fantasy that I'll "fall in love, and not what to leave". Good looks beh, when you put it in that perspective, it makes it even easier to cope with. Plus its easier since we never even became official.

movers, shakers, and producers. me and my friends understand the future. I see the strings that control the system, I can do anything with no assistance.

0]

I have no idea how to play poker.

Last edited:

If she annoys you, then tell her you can't do it anymore. That's the main issue. She can expect whatever she wants but if you don't feel comfortable in it, leave. It serves no purpose to stick around. Why make yourself unhappy to spare someone else's feelings. To be totally honest, you're in hs, by the time you get to college, she'll be a distant memory. Tell her how you feel, let her hate you for now and in 6 months, she'll bother some other dude 
laugh.gif
Senior year at that, she's a Sophomore. She can't deal with the fact of me leaving, but she's in that fantasy that I'll "fall in love, and not what to leave". Good looks beh, when you put it in that perspective, it makes it even easier to cope with. Plus its easier since we never even became official.
Sophmore? To tell her to go do her math homework, that's more important right now 
laugh.gif
. Wow, it's just young love man. It's funny how at that stage you think it'll last forever, but you have to grow and experience things to see that the best to just enjoy your youth. Life is NOT Boy Meets World and some people need to realize that.

Epic weekend was epic.

So much Henny and tree,

Not a lot to say about Friday, we drank as soon as we got there and blazed up, caught the bands I wanted to see and Lupe Fiasco, we left the festival early Friday to catch some night shows but as soon as we left to go grab a bite I don't remember anything from that point on, I woke up in the hotel room still muddy and musty as hell from the night before on the floor at around 7, wake up, shower, and start getting ready for Saturday.

Saturday, we drink before, we sneak a flask full of henny in and buy some punch and get crackin, we get drunk, bump into The Underachievers, chill with them for a minute, kill a j and they leave since they had to perform next, we catch their set, at this point I'm beyond messed up but my boy comes back with more drinks so we keep going, we spark up again before Flatbush and **** gets wild, dudes start moshing, we leave to go catch Doug Benson but are stuck outside the tent since it's stupid packed, he finishes, we get all the way up to see Craig Robinson, he does his thing and me and my boy dip to go catch Body Count, they do a Suicidal Tendencies cover and next thing I know my boy is gone, I turn around and see him moshing, mind you, he's never moshed in his life but this dude is drunk and having the time of his life :lol: they finish their set and we go get a good spot for M.I.A, again drank before and burned again, she finishes, we leave to go get food and try to go catch some night shows, nope, don't even remember leaving, I woke up Sunday in the bed, I guess I showered before bed because I was clean, but there was a box of pizza and Chick Fil A bags on the table and the lights were still on even though it was 10 a.m.

Sunday, we get there late, my boy and I get drunk before hand, we catch XXYYXX, Washed Out, Killer Mike was trying to perform but his mic kept ******g up so he rescheduled for a night show, he dabbed me up and hugged me on his way out tho which was cool, my boy does like 1/2 henny and 1/2 punch in my drunk before MGMT and we pull out a keif and purp joint we rolled at the hotel and get messed up before they came on, I don't remember their set but I recorded like 20 seconds of it, they leave, I stay for Slayer, I somehow ended up in the front, then in the pit, then laying down behind the food vendors till my boys found my *** and we left back to the hotel, don't remember getting their but I'm home now, and it was an amazing weekend :lol:

denzelmyman.gif

i hope any of the jamba juice or starbucks joints i applied to hires me. 

NT discount :nerd:

Dollar tree is top 5 goat stores

5 below
marshalls
costco
h&m
microcenter 

versace
versace
versace
versace
versace

im hungry

eat da tacobell box

jaguarfan.gif

My grandmother sent me 100 dollars, and it's the new 100 dollar bill. :evil: My net worth is now 107 dollars. :smokin

make it rain.

My grandmother sent me 100 dollars, and it's the new 100 dollar bill. :evil: My net worth is now 107 dollars. :smokin

time to blow off some steam at chuck e cheese :D

win me a prize papi

thought about growing 3 dreadlocks on the left side of my head to hang out of my fro.....i feel i will look stupid though :\

dont do it.

Someone bought my f*cking shoes i was bidding on :x
i need a snuggle right about now :frown:

that sucks man.

3,500 unread messages?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED !

do it.

Back
Top Bottom