the thread about nothing...

Every time my friend's gf is over she feels the need to let me know they're gonna do it smh.
Just got a text saying "Shut your windows, I'm in town and it's gonna be loud!!" :x

Last edited:
change it up asap or give up the mambs franc.

i never owned a ps3, been saving up since the ps2. team even numbers

even my word count in this post is even b

change? no dambs given.

i had a ps1. no ps2 though :frown:

even word count? thats odd.

you saw what i did there.

spongebobsmug.jpeg

is candy corn gross?

very

Every time my friend's gf is over she feels the need to let me know they're gonna do it smh.
Just got a text saying "Shut your windows, I'm in town and it's gonna be loud!!" :x

audio file :nerd:

I gotta stop taking numbers from people I know I ain't never calling...

Hit me up man...

No doubt, I got you...

>D

Bad habit. 

One of the guys at the gas station where I get most of my blunts gave me his number the other day..

"I got something to fill those up with"
"oh word whats your number"
yadda yadda yadda

Never gonna call him :lol: .. he'd be like 6th in terms of :pimp: calling..

One of the guys at the gas station where I get most of my blunts gave me his number the other day..

yadda yadda yadda

Never gonna call him
laugh.gif
.. he'd be like 6th in terms of
pimp.gif
calling..
Exactly...its mostly small talk.

yadda yadda yadda

Never gonna call him :lol: .. he'd be like 6th in terms of :pimp: calling..

Exactly...its mostly small talk.

i always feel like the g station/corner store dudes are trying to set me up

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I'll never forget, some friends back in the day were at the gas station, bought a few brews, get on the highway and the cops come out of nowhere talking about a call received from the gas station...
eek.gif

The cops hit them right when they were about to get on 85. 

Chick at the register set em up. But I never understood why she would call the cops like that, its not like she knew they were going to start drinking in the car, I don't know but that story never seemed right to me. 

Last edited:
So damn anxious and excited to go home for thanksgiving!!! Trying to keep myself busy for these last few hours to past with a quickness

I have class at 6, should be out by 830-9, top the gas tank, go to bed asap, wake up at 2am, and hit the road by 2:30

Going from LA to the bay area and trying to beat all the madness traffic

:pimp:

:lol:

I'll never forget, some friends back in the day were at the gas station, bought a few brews, get on the highway and the cops come out of nowhere talking about a call received from the gas station...:wow:  

The cops hit them right when they were about to get on 85. 

Chick at the register set em up. But I never understood why she would call the cops like that, its not like she knew they were going to start drinking in the car, I don't know but that story never seemed right to me. 

had a buddy tell me he bought a pack of white owls & got on the e way & couldnt even make it to the next exit before gettin stopped & the cop saying "where's da weed ninja i know you got a lot of it if you bought a pack of blunts"

never trust them g station workers

Damb

thats crazy.

I've been going to the same store for like 15 years (since i was like 6) and i swear the guy gets so disappointed in me when I buy cigs and blunts :lol: .. I dont go in there sometimes because of it :wow:

Back
Top Bottom