the thread about nothing...

real headline from this morning:

"Microsoft sorry and sore after backdoor access by NSA, to encrypt networks"

lol

oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

I feel like there should be a "Thanskgiving Struggle Meals" thread, but it seems too mean. 

BUT THE LULZ DOE

I feel like there should be a "Thanskgiving Struggle Meals" thread, but it seems too mean. 

BUT THE LULZ DOE
just follow @cookingforbae on IG. The thanksgiving meals they posted so far
sick.gif
sick.gif
people really think they out here doing it
Someone showed me that. I no haz IG though

Family and the Holidays....

mean.gif

******g nerves man...

laugh.gif

Supposed to be a time of relaxation, and I gotta deal with bs. Rather be dolo sometimes man...

Last edited:
happy thanksgiving everyone. lets be thankful for our blessings and not focus on what we dont have. there is always someone that has it worse than you.

Happy Black Friday everyone :pimp:

Oh wait... :stoneface:

Seriously, this crap makes me mad that stores are opening so early now. People aren't even enjoying the holiday because they're so damn concerned about saving $100 on a TV and 50% off Polly pockets. :smh:

Hope everyone has a good day and do what you want, even if the shopping is it!

Happy Black Friday everyone
pimp.gif

Oh wait...
indifferent.gif

Seriously, this crap makes me mad that stores are opening so early now. People aren't even enjoying the holiday because they're so damn concerned about saving $100 on a TV and 50% off Polly pockets.
mean.gif

Hope everyone has a good day and do what you want, even if the shopping is it!
I remember it was a day of chillin, sitting around smoking, drinking, and watching football. Eating good, enjoying your family. 

Now its a hustle and bustle...

Last edited:
I'm thankful for:
My health
second chances
maturity
tunnel vision
My Fam & friends
That new MJG cd
& all the yambs that showed love this year

The ultimate come up on The Lottery Changed My Life. He went from her personal trainer to her husband/driver. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom