the thread about nothing...

I wanna spend money
I was hyped for this sale all day but the things I wanted are out of stock 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I wanted that 50" TV from Target, already sold out online...no way in hell Im actually going out for it
laugh.gif

Never actually did black friday other than working that day retail...man that was stressful
mean.gif
i remember working retail 
sick.gif

my brother invited me to go check out some stores earlier today, an hour or so later he calls me saying he's back home 
laugh.gif

Crawlin' back to you.

Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through

Crawling back to you

I wanted that 50" TV from Target, already sold out online...no way in hell Im actually going out for it :lol:

Never actually did black friday other than working that day retail...man that was stressful :smh:
i remember working retail :x
my brother invited me to go check out some stores earlier today, an hour or so later he calls me saying he's back home :lol:

he's a smart man

I wanna spend money

buy some j's. whachu finna buy :nerd:

I bought some brons doe

I aint getting nothing, will probably buy a PS + membership and that will be it

if I stumble upon a crazy deal for a tv or tablet online, I might bite but i'll be sleep soon :lol:

beh235 beh235 I hear ya bruh

beh your unc looks like an old playa, bet he flooded the streets with heron back in the day...hustlin with superfly and them cats.

you give out some turkeys on trapsgiving day?

I wanted that 50" TV from Target, already sold out online...no way in hell Im actually going out for it :lol:

Never actually did black friday other than working that day retail...man that was stressful :smh:
i remember working retail :x
my brother invited me to go check out some stores earlier today, an hour or so later he calls me saying he's back home :lol:

he's a smart man

I wanna spend money

buy some j's. whachu finna buy :nerd:

I bought some brons doe

I aint getting nothing, will probably buy a PS + membership and that will be it

if I stumble upon a crazy deal for a tv or tablet online, I might bite but i'll be sleep soon :lol:

beh235 beh235 I hear ya bruh

denzelmyman.gif

Back
Top Bottom