the thread about nothing...

He does all of that, and there is a part of me that still likes him. He's hilarious to me.
Stephen A is cool in my book...
pimp.gif

The back and forth with Skip is always appreciated...
pimp.gif

Yeah that picture is from college, he graduated from Winston Salem State University. 

But he originally got a scholarship to play ball so he must of been nice, especially if Coach Gaines gave him a full ride. 

But he blew his knee out I believe, you can double check this also, but he didn't see much playing time due to injury. So he prb just focused on the media side of things. 

Last edited:

Yeah that picture is from college, he graduated from Winston Salem State University. 

But he originally got a scholarship to play ball so he must of been nice, especially if Coach Gaines gave him a full ride. 

But he blew his knee out I believe, you can double check this also, but he didn't see much playing time due to injury. So he prb just focused on the media side of things. 
Damn, forgot about Big House Gaines being his coach. It must be the turkey 
laugh.gif

Mom bought me the game :nthat: she made me go with her to the store with her though,
It wasn't so bad at target but everyone was talking about how all te rachets were at Walmart :nerd:

Last edited:

Welp. I was gonna see it, I'll wait...between that and Terrance Howard, that stopped me enough 
laugh.gif
It is a good movie and I would recommend it, but the last 45mins or so was just straight tears.
I might check it

finna watch hustle and flow, mane.
what's goin on withcha sleazyy mane mane? 
roll.gif
chillin mane
smokin.gif
can't eem move.

rap game too many leftovers. rap game young Snorlax, mane.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom