the thread about nothing...

How well does weed work for falling asleep? Serious question, I talked to my mom about it and she's sort of ok with it if I'd try it.

Been on Zopiclone 7,5mg for almost 2 months and my tolerance got too high so my doc prescribed Loramet (Lormetazepam) instead. This doesn't work whatsoever. Been in my bed for 2 hours now after taking the 1mg pill. I usually rotate prescriptions with Zopiclone and Ambien but figured I'd try something new.

I'd take another one but my mom hides my meds and I don't wanna wake her.

Last edited:
How well does weed work for falling asleep? Serious question, I talked to my mom about it and she's sort of ok with it if I'd try it.

Been on Zopiclone 7,5mg for almost 2 months and my tolerance got too high so my doc prescribed Loramet (Lormetazepam) instead. This doesn't work whatsoever. Been in my bed for 2 hours now after taking the 1mg pill. I usually rotate prescriptions with Zopiclone and Ambien but figured I'd try something new.

I'd take another one but my mom hides my meds and I don't wanna wake her.

depends on the strain. are you actually in Belgium?

http://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/mambo-social-club09a6

go through a medical professional if you have the option. you're going to want to be looking for "indica" strains or "indica dominant hybrid" strains. there are plenty of strains with the qualities you're looking for (same ones that will treat anxiety in many people) but you can't go wrong with the kush strains.

always know you could have an adverse reaction. like any psychoactive, the effects for me could be the complete opposite for you with the same plant. smoke responsibly my dude :smokin

Being 19 I don't think that's an option :lol:
A good friend of mine has good connects so I'll ask him about that indica strain.
Idk if I'll actually do it but I'd like to try it out. I have 28 more of these worthless Loramets to go before I can renew my prescription to Ambien again. :smh:

And yes I'm actually in Belgium, born and raised here in East-Flanders.

Last edited:
Being 19 I don't think that's an option :lol:
A good friend of mine has good connects so I'll ask him about that indica strain.
Idk if I'll actually do it but I'd like to try it out. I have 28 more of these worthless Loramets to go before I can renew my prescription to Ambien again. :smh:

And yes I'm actually in Belgium, born and raised here in East-Flanders.

oh yeah you got two years :lol: I'm sure someone will hook it up.

how is it over there? I wanna try Liège (not sure if accented properly) waffles so bad :lol:

are hockey arenas really cold?

I'm attending my first hockey game next weekend and I don't want to go wearing 3 blankets.

how is it over there? I wanna try Liège (not sure if accented properly) waffles so bad :lol:
I love my country aside from the weather. We have so much rain smh. Pretty cold now too, around 5 degrees celsius.

Liège waffles are great :smokin I actually prefer pancakes with maple syrup though :lol:

Last edited:
are hockey arenas really cold?
I'm attending my first hockey game next weekend and I don't want to go wearing 3 blankets.

small or large arena? either way a hoodie should be enough.

I love my country aside from the weather. We have so much rain smh. Pretty cold now too, around 5 degrees celsius.

Liège waffles are great :smokin I actually prefer pancakes with maple syrup though :lol:

I checked on the conversion and it's warmer where you are than it is here in VA :lol:

33 damn degrees and it's supposed to snow tomorrow and Monday.

Reactions: Ox.
Dudes really hating on Guys who wear UGGs.

This can't be real life. 
roll.gif

Been on my death bed for like the past 4 weeks. What a waste of a weekend [emoji]128542[/emoji]. Still not feeling good either smh

Back
Top Bottom