the thread about nothing...

Be careful who you tell your darkest and deepest secrets to NT.

Always remember no matter how much you trust them, some things are just meant to be taken to the grave.

It's not just Amerie's face and body that attracts me to her. In fact, to me, her body is meh. 
realized this late, but when that first video dropped you couldn't tell me nothing. those legs. that face. ponytail & hoop earrings,even. all had me feenin for this girl something vicious.
mean.gif

Sounds like my supervisor wants me to go into work today ... in this weather :lol:
As much as I need the money it's not worth it.
Football all day today baby! :pimp:

Terio makes people pay $5 to take a picture...really? Lol
Hes a young hustler 

Better than Times Square characters. 

They will literally grab you then have someone take a pic and say wheres my money. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i'm hoping these bitcoins pull back some more. looking at a chart from coinbase, bounced off of 556 or so on friday to 730 today, so who knows.

how do people stand having dogs as pets? 

I'm visiting my mom in chicago and her stupid *** dog is barking to be let out, then let back in, the out again then in again…all over the course of 20 mins...

how do people stand having dogs as pets? 

I'm visiting my mom in chicago and her stupid *** dog is barking to be let out, then let back in, the out again then in again…all over the course of 20 mins...
You train them. 

My dog is an inside dog. lol He loves it, but we let him out occasionally, he'll literally run around the whole neighborhood alone, then come back within 30 minutes. He knows his way home. :pimp:

Check your local marshalls and tj maxx. beats studios for $169.99.

Extra 10% off for open package, another 10% off if you apply for the store branded card and are approved :nerd:

Comes out to like $135 before tax.

It's not just Amerie's face and body that attracts me to her. In fact, to me, her body is meh. 
realized this late, but when that first video dropped you couldn't tell me nothing. those legs. that face. ponytail & hoop earrings,even. all had me feenin for this girl something vicious.
mean.gif
That 1Thing video....lawd hammercy. I never turn from the video whenever I see it. 
out of clean underwear, no money, and out of washing powder
sick.gif

2 weeks left
sick.gif
How is this even possible though?
and my roommates bought some scented toilet paper and I'm 99% sure it causes yeast infections
laugh.gif

Early Morning Donuts in the Parking lot
smokin.gif
Early morning food 
pimp.gif

Donuts though 
sick.gif
 Not my kind of food
laugh.gif
not those kind of donuts....
Can't front, I thought you were talmbout donuts the food, I should have known what you really meant by now 
laugh.gif

Check your local marshalls and tj maxx. beats studios for $169.99.

Extra 10% off for open package, another 10% off if you apply for the store branded card and are approved :nerd:

Comes out to like $135 before tax.

:nerd:

Old version right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom