the thread about nothing...

What up beh?

I'm just chillin man, that dude Jason Whitlock...
mean.gif

He wrote this article on RGIII...
laugh.gif

Man the end of the semester has been crazy though beh...
mean.gif

Ruh roh. I wonder what Whitlock said now 
laugh.gif
. Yeah man, the end of semesters are crazy times.

Y'all gone get me fired and I ain't eem done with my first day yet. All these NSFW pics belong in a spoiler.
Quick scroll brother, quick scroll...

Something about humility, but I've never liked his writing style honestly. 
Yeah. I agree with his pov though. Dude needs to learn how to calm down. A lot of people don't like Whitlock's approach, but you know what? He's right. I guess people don't like to look at things from an accountability standpoint. Dude is in way too many commercials. I bet when he's at home he asks people how he looks in the commercials 
laugh.gif
. And he's no fool either, dude has a Master's degree, which can be a whole other topic to touch on.
Some of those pix cant be NT approved...
I agree

I feel lost and incomplete without my remote. One time I spent over 45 minutes destroying my house looking for it, and it never once occured to me just to walk up to the tv and turn it :smh:

Last edited:
I feel lost and incomplete without my remote. One time I spent over 45 minutes destroying my house looking for it, and it never once occured to me just to walk up to the tv and turn it
mean.gif
One time, I woke up in bed and my Comcast remote was on the ground by the foot of my bed.

Luckily, I had my TV remote so I could turn on my TV.

But I was too comfortable to get out from under my blankets to get the remote so I had to use my iPhone's Xfinity TV Remote to change the channel.

It sucked.

Back
Top Bottom