the thread about nothing...

Had to train an attractive intern earlier today. Little training got done.

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

POIDH

Cus I'm posting from my phone. Ever since you all started posting nswf pictures, I would rather not have a nudie on my computer screen.

Late pass on the buying albums talk, but I bought 22 albums this year, with only 4 of those being digital DLs. There's nothing like opening up a cd vs opening up a file.

Late pass on the buying albums talk, but I bought 22 albums this year, with only 4 of those being digital DLs. There's nothing like opening up a cd vs opening up a file.
THIS i still read the album notes and everything
i will never get rid of or stop buying physical copies

Found a Starbucks card on the floor, checked the balance and there's $11 on it :pimp: .

did you buy a breakfast sandwich and some scones :nerd:

I must say I'm having a DAMN Good Friday!

Copped some new kicks this morning, ate lunch with my girl, otw to the bank now, then heading to Krispy Kreme to get a doughnut afterwards. The weather is in the mid 50s so it's not brutal at all and sunny as ever.

Someone get me a happy gif asap!

:smokin

what kicks you get :nerd:

Landed in Taipei :pimp:

bring me back some j's :nerd:

pulp fiction is a classic IMO. you have got to watch it coldcity coldcity

aight

you will like it bruh.

Had to train an attractive intern earlier today. Little training got done.

she wants the d.

this man knows.

i bought around 40 this year..

that's more than i have bought in my whole life combined.

but i agree, cd's >>>>

...this man knows as well.

hungry but my brother has me waiting at home for a package :nerd:

make your bro buy you carne asada nachos and a drink. whats in the package :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom