the thread about nothing...

Said every person ever who died of color cancer.

:lol: repped.

You know im just kidding.... but you do gotta be careful with da meatz

Target has a deal right now free 40 pack wet wipes with the purchase of select charmin regular rolls :D

Last edited:
Its
Its soooooo annoying when you hos type reported for music talk reported for sneaker talk reported for sports talk blah blah ***** we about nothin! **** yall if aint none of that **** about nothin then what is? Too many 211 steel reserves in my system im reportin all yall for nothin talk....**** jordan brand, **** music, **** Sports an training, **** General, **** Niketalk as a message board and a staff!!! but whatevs gonna go watch Shark Tank and Lilyhammer

WEST SIDE TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!
soooooo annoying when you hos type reported for music talk reported for sneaker talk reported for sports talk blah blah ***** we about nothin! **** yall if aint none of that **** about nothin then what is? Too many 211 steel reserves in my system im reportin all yall for nothin talk....**** jordan brand, **** music, **** Sports an training, **** General, **** Niketalk as a message board and a staff!!! but whatevs gonna go watch Shark Tank and Lilyhammer

WEST SIDE TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!
Reported for yelling and music talk

Last edited:

Some antidepressants
Please don't. I was expecting this answer.

I know you're feeling down but antidepressants are not the answer here. You're potentially ruining your life.

There's all sorts of side effects, possible addiction, ...

You can always PM me if you need help

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom