the thread about nothing...

^ was that for me?
laugh.gif

When my brother talks in his sleep, I carry the convo. I find it hilarious how he responds to the questions I ask. :lol:

My girl talks in her sleep sometimes. One night she said "baby help that girl up off the floor".

This happened in the dead up middle of the night man I was scared as hell. She has no idea it happened when I asked her. :wow:

you good in stats?

because you would have to do my final tomorrow :nerd:
I meant I want to be in MTL right now for reasons...... :wow: :frown: :frown: I'd be the happiest panda in the world.

What kind of stats? :nerd: I only did engineering stats. I'm sure it's the same thing though. :lol:

good enough to take the exam in french? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:lol: i know what you mean though. I understand :wow:

you responded to that person's post though. Something about tents and such 
laugh.gif
Haaa.. yeah, i was willing to sleep in that tent if that person was right 
tongue.gif

I still can't call it on that one. The story doesn't seem consistent, but it ain't that serious.
My girl talks in her sleep sometimes. One night she said "baby help that girl up off the floor".

This happened in the dead up middle of the night man I was scared as hell. She has no idea it happened when I asked her.
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

@shoyru :lol: all good.

Living in Montreal and only speaking english is easily possible (if you live west of downtown).

Forsure speaking/reading/understanding french is a major plus.

Last edited:
Anyone want to recommend me a good movie?

never mind.
gonna watch Criminal Minds and then that new GI Joe movie.

Last edited:
Wow. Come home to turn on the news and find out that my neighbors died ina car accident. Smh. All over the news for Palmdale CA. Rip.

Wow. Come home to turn on the news and find out that my neighbors died ina car accident. Smh. All over the news for Palmdale CA. Rip.
Damn, RIP 
tired.gif

@bilboshmangins  Of course he comes back to recommend a movie 
smokin.gif

Any recommendations for me 
nerd.gif

I'm wide awake n I have a Sociology final tomorrow 
mean.gif

HiiiPower 
smokin.gif

"Frightenin', so ****n frightenin, enough to drive a man insane I need a license to kill" 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

@oxpenguin  369? Just thew it thawg

Back
Top Bottom