the thread about nothing...

T minus two hours folks. 18 tanners are in the pic so far. I'm capping it at 20 so the next 2 are it.

Made the whole thing on my iphone
nthat.gif
happy.gif
That's a whole lot of ugly in one photo, if I participated it would put it over the top
roll.gif

Dat strong self-esteem
I was saying I would add to it being ugly. Really though I wasn't being serious you all are cutie patooties.

Haha that card got better. I love how creative NTers can be.

Had to walk to my boy's house to pick up in the snow. Not so bad out here in NY. Wore my college blue 17s :pimp: they're gonna be my new beaters since they're pretty creased. Need a DS pair.

Gonna listen to some Zeppelin in a few. Been a minute since I listened to them.

off topic and way random but did you add me on instagram? :nerd:
Very possibly. Bayyrd right? My IG is frankcesare3.

@Moe Fab glad your teacher was cool. My creative writing teacher in college was solid from a learning standpoint but a bit of a douche. I had this 30 page intro to this novel I was working on at the time, went to dude during his office hours and asked him if he could just read through it quickly and dude straight up told me it's doubtful he'll ever get to it. Like c'mon b I'm paying bank for this education and because this ain't graded you don't care? Prob still chilling on the shelf in his office :smh:

I wanna teach creative writing eventually so dude is my motivation to do right by every writer I come across that asks for a hand. Makes me feel worse that I took so long to get back to you Moe. My bad again.

Feel free to PM me if you have anything else that you'd like read. Same goes for anyone else writing on here.

Does anyone here know where I can find those crazy button up shirts that had dragons and samurai on them or know of brands that made them?

If you intend on finding one thats not stained with the unwashable stench of bologna pits from being worn by a fat neckbeard sweating harder than fat chic at at disco :rofl: :rofl:

... your probably gonna need one of these

Guys, on instagram it's saying im following more people than I actually am. What gives? Can I fix this problem? (I have OCD when it comes to this) :nerd:

I hate when people just have to say something negative
eyes.gif
talmbout me?
no relax....but if the shoe fits...

btw it didnt ruin the pic imo
smokin.gif
It doesn't it was your stoneface and that phrase. Your work on the pic = good. I need to learn that. I'm just not a fan of any Kardashian, but that's just me. 
Lmao I love those dudes man. Just a bunch of misery in there. That one day when we finally win is gonna be vicious
pimp.gif
It is. I think I say a lot of truth and some just don't want to face it. I know what hurts in that context because I know what it feels like to love them. It seems like hate, but ultimately I say things that are actually better in the long run to set things on the right track, but management doesn't see it that way. 

Back
Top Bottom